- May 1, 1966
- Detroit, Michigan
Bio: Anne Fletcher was one of the film industry's sought-after choreographers when she was tapped to direct "Step Up." The film and its sequel have grossed more than $262 million worldwide. Fletcher served as executive producer on "Step Up 2," and will executive produce "Step Up 3D." In January 2008, Fletcher released "27 Dresses" starring Katherine Heigl, Ed Burns and… More
Bio: Anne Fletcher was one of the film industry's sought-after choreographers when she was tapped to direct "Step Up." The film and its sequel have grossed more than $262 million worldwide. Fletcher served as executive producer on "Step Up 2," and will executive produce "Step Up 3D." In January 2008, Fletcher released "27 Dresses" starring Katherine Heigl, Ed Burns and James Marsden. The film, which grossed more than $160 million worldwide, established Fletcher as one of the most in-demand female directors working today.
On Fletcher's slate is "The Matadors," which she will direct for Offspring Entertainment. The movie follows two men who take their baseball fanaticism to another level when they form an all-male cheerleading team.
She also served as associate producer on "The Wedding Planner" directed by Adam Shankman.
Born in Detroit, Fletcher began dancing at age 12, was teaching at 13, and dancing professionally at 15. She moved to Los Angeles at 18 to pursue a career in dance after graduating from high school. She subsequently traveled all over the world, dancing in industrials and appeared on such television shows as "The Tracy Ullman Show," "The Smothers Brothers" and the mini-series "War and Remembrance."
After making a music video with Dan Aykroyd and Tom Hanks for "Dragnet," she began dancing in film, making her debut in "The Mask," which was followed by "The Flintstones," the first two features of many as a dancer and then as assistant choreographer to Adam Shankman.
She choreographed two successful films for Disney, "Ice Princess" and "The Pacifier," and also worked as choreographer on "The 40 Year Old Virgin." She provided choreography for "Along Came Polly" and "Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed." Her work can also be seen "The Longest Yard," "Down with Love," "Boogie Nights," and "Bring It On." Among her television credits are "Six Feet Under," "Judging Amy" and "Buffy the Vampire Slayer."
Anne Fletcher Videos
- Pat Carroll (88 years old)
- Vincent Kartheiser (36 years old)
- Darrin Dewitt Henson (43 years old)
- Henry Cavill (32 years old)
- Jim Kelly (69 years old)
- Roger Rees (71 years old)
- Michael Palin (72 years old)
- John Rhys-Davies (71 years old)
- Michael Murphy (77 years old)
- Chris Brown (26 years old)
- Lisa Eilbacher (59 years old)
- Richard E. Grant (58 years old)
- Minami Takayama (51 years old)
- Clark Duke (30 years old)
- Sage Stallone (39 years old)
- Santiago Cabrera (37 years old)
- Skye Sweetnam (27 years old)
- Ian Michael Smith (28 years old)
- Will Arnett (45 years old)
- Danielle Fishel (34 years old)
- Bobby Coleman (18 years old)
- Craig David (34 years old)
- Lance Henriksen (75 years old)
- Brooke Hogan (27 years old)
- See more (24)