- May 1, 1966
- Detroit, Michigan
Bio: Anne Fletcher was one of the film industry's sought-after choreographers when she was tapped to direct "Step Up." The film and its sequel have grossed more than $262 million worldwide. Fletcher served as executive producer on "Step Up 2," and will executive produce "Step Up 3D." In January 2008, Fletcher released "27 Dresses" starring Katherine Heigl, Ed Burns and… More
Bio: Anne Fletcher was one of the film industry's sought-after choreographers when she was tapped to direct "Step Up." The film and its sequel have grossed more than $262 million worldwide. Fletcher served as executive producer on "Step Up 2," and will executive produce "Step Up 3D." In January 2008, Fletcher released "27 Dresses" starring Katherine Heigl, Ed Burns and James Marsden. The film, which grossed more than $160 million worldwide, established Fletcher as one of the most in-demand female directors working today.
On Fletcher's slate is "The Matadors," which she will direct for Offspring Entertainment. The movie follows two men who take their baseball fanaticism to another level when they form an all-male cheerleading team.
She also served as associate producer on "The Wedding Planner" directed by Adam Shankman.
Born in Detroit, Fletcher began dancing at age 12, was teaching at 13, and dancing professionally at 15. She moved to Los Angeles at 18 to pursue a career in dance after graduating from high school. She subsequently traveled all over the world, dancing in industrials and appeared on such television shows as "The Tracy Ullman Show," "The Smothers Brothers" and the mini-series "War and Remembrance."
After making a music video with Dan Aykroyd and Tom Hanks for "Dragnet," she began dancing in film, making her debut in "The Mask," which was followed by "The Flintstones," the first two features of many as a dancer and then as assistant choreographer to Adam Shankman.
She choreographed two successful films for Disney, "Ice Princess" and "The Pacifier," and also worked as choreographer on "The 40 Year Old Virgin." She provided choreography for "Along Came Polly" and "Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed." Her work can also be seen "The Longest Yard," "Down with Love," "Boogie Nights," and "Bring It On." Among her television credits are "Six Feet Under," "Judging Amy" and "Buffy the Vampire Slayer."
Anne Fletcher Videos
- Masi Oka (40 years old)
- Aaron Stanford (38 years old)
- Tracy Nelson (67 years old)
- Bill Goldberg (48 years old)
- Joanie Laurer (45 years old)
- Gérard Depardieu (66 years old)
- Eva La Rue (48 years old)
- Michel Piccoli (89 years old)
- Charmian Carr (72 years old)
- Charles Band (63 years old)
- Sergei Bodrov Jr. (43 years old)
- Theresa Randle (50 years old)
- Maryam d'Abo (54 years old)
- Wilson Cruz (41 years old)
- Emilie De Ravin (33 years old)
- Salman Khan (49 years old)
- Mick Jones (70 years old)
- Thomas Wilson Brown (42 years old)
- Eva Larue (48 years old)
- Fumiko Orikasa (40 years old)
- Erica Beck (40 years old)
- Lisa Jakub (36 years old)
- John Amos (75 years old)
- Barbara Crampton (56 years old)
- See more (24)