- Aug 15, 1981
Bio: Brooke won international acclaim when she was just six years old, with her portrayal as the young make-believe mother in the hard hitting cubby house, drug abuse commercial that won awards all over the world. Brooke then proved herself to be one of Australia's most popular young stars, winning rave reviews and hearts across the country for four years, with her… More
Bio: Brooke won international acclaim when she was just six years old, with her portrayal as the young make-believe mother in the hard hitting cubby house, drug abuse commercial that won awards all over the world. Brooke then proved herself to be one of Australia's most popular young stars, winning rave reviews and hearts across the country for four years, with her portrayal of Claire Fielding; headstrong young daughter of Dr. Elly Fielding (Penny Cook) in Ch.10's long running series "E Street" (1989).
Brooke's credits include A Country Practice, Water Rats (1996), Home & Away and the popular ABC series GP - her first musical It was a Very Good Year for Kevin Jacobson Productions, a lead in the Tele-movie You and Me and Uncle Bob (1993), her own family series "Glad Rags" (1995), for the nine network and British television, "Ocean Girl" (1994) series 3 & 4, 'Jonathon Shiff' Productions, (Ch. 10) & the Disney Channel, and the Search for Treasure Island Series 1 & 2 for The Grundy Organization. Her singing & dancing talents led to appearances on stage, television, clubs and conventions around Australia, from the Entertainment Center to Darling Harbor and the Opera House. Brooke released her first C.D. single & video clip, a pop-rap song Step Back (Peace not War) for Mushroom records when she was just 12 years old. In 1998 she worked in Los Angeles with renowned record producer Shel Talmy (The Who, David Bowie, The Kinks).
Taking three years off to finish her schooling, Brooke decided to actively study writing, producing and directing in the USA, completing several courses with prestigious film schools, including: The Hollywood Film Institute and The International Film and Television Workshops and UCLA.Settling in Los Angeles, California, Brooke interned at the Production Office of Local Boys; with the producers at Capstone Pictures.
Brooke has recently taken a role in the hit series Lost (2004), and the up and coming Sitcom Happy Hour (2006).In January 2005, Brooke formed her first production company, Gala Films which helmed her award-winning debut short film "Forced Entry."
- Jim Kelly (69 years old)
- Roger Rees (71 years old)
- Danielle Fishel (34 years old)
- Skye Sweetnam (27 years old)
- Bobby Coleman (18 years old)
- Minami Takayama (51 years old)
- Ian Michael Smith (28 years old)
- Henry Cavill (32 years old)
- Santiago Cabrera (37 years old)
- Brooke Hogan (27 years old)
- Pat Carroll (88 years old)
- Lisa Eilbacher (59 years old)
- Richard E. Grant (58 years old)
- Michael Murphy (77 years old)
- Lance Henriksen (75 years old)
- Clark Duke (30 years old)
- John Rhys-Davies (71 years old)
- Sage Stallone (39 years old)
- Michael Palin (72 years old)
- Chris Brown (26 years old)
- Craig David (34 years old)
- Darrin Dewitt Henson (43 years old)
- Will Arnett (45 years old)
- Vincent Kartheiser (36 years old)
- See more (24)