- Mar 8, 1970
- Winchester, Virginia, USA
Born September 8, 1971, to a family of entertainers, David Arquette is the youngest brother of actors Rosanna Arquette, Patricia Arquette, and Alexis Arquette, and the son of veteran bit-part actor Lewis Arquette. During David's early years, the family lived on a California commune, but moved to Los Angeles so that Rosanna could pursue an acting career.… More Bio:
Born September 8, 1971, to a family of entertainers, David Arquette is the youngest brother of actors Rosanna Arquette, Patricia Arquette, and Alexis Arquette, and the son of veteran bit-part actor Lewis Arquette. During David's early years, the family lived on a California commune, but moved to Los Angeles so that Rosanna could pursue an acting career. David first brought his quirky, eccentric persona to the small screen in 1989, with a television adaptation of the film The Outsiders. He had his big screen debut in 1992, when he performed in a number of films, including Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Where the Day Takes You. Small roles in subsequent features followed, including 1994's Airheads, but it wasn't until his turn as a bumbling deputy in Wes Craven's Scream (1996) that he began to receive wider recognition. The same year, his visibility was further increased by a secondary role in Beautiful Girls and his turn as a struggling prostitute in Johns.
1997 brought with it Scream's highly successful sequel, the accurately titled Scream 2. In addition, it brought Dream With Fishes, a film that Arquette both acted in and co-produced. 1999 was a busy year for the actor, signaling that Hollywood was finding more room to accommodate his offbeat talent. In addition to his recurring spot in a series of creepy AT&T commercials, Arquette had major roles in three movies, the Drew Barrymore romantic comedy Never Been Kissed, Muppets From Space, and Antonia Bird's much maligned Ravenous. Arquette further increased his Hollywood visibility with his marriage to Courteney Cox, whom he wed in April 1999.
He starred in the wrestling film Ready to Rumble in 2000, and returned to the Scream franchise that same year for the third film in that series. The next year he appeared as a death camp prisoner in The Grey Zone, and had a part in the action comedy 3000 Miles to Graceland. He starred in the giant-spider movie Eight Legged Freaks, played the father in The Adventures of Shark Boy and Lava Girl, and directed an episode of the TV series Medium.
2004 brought the birth of his daughter, and in 2007 he exec produced the TV show Dirt starring his wife as a gossip reporter. In 2008 he had a major role in the comedy Hamlet 2, and two years later he went to the well one more time to play Dewey Riley in the fourth Scream movie, but that same year he and Courteney would separate. Arquette filed for divorce in 2012.
David Arquette Videos
- Mark Consuelos (44 years old)
- Ian Ziering (51 years old)
- Maurice LaMarche (57 years old)
- Helena Mattsson (31 years old)
- Celine Dion (47 years old)
- John Astin (85 years old)
- Bahar Soomekh (40 years old)
- Paul Reiser (58 years old)
- Richard Dysart (86 years old)
- Jason Dohring (33 years old)
- Rupert Evans (38 years old)
- Robbie Coltrane (65 years old)
- Jessica Cauffiel (39 years old)
- Warren Beatty (78 years old)
- Mili Avital (43 years old)
- Jose Pablo Cantillo (36 years old)
- Kenneth Welsh (73 years old)
- Eric Clapton (70 years old)
- Cassie Scerbo (25 years old)
- Juliet Landau (50 years old)
- Simon Baker - III (29 years old)
- Simon Webbe (37 years old)
- Norah Jones (36 years old)
- Megumi Hayashibara (48 years old)
- See more (24)