- Jul 1, 1962
- Leicester, England, UK
Bio: Born in Leicester, England, Dominic Keating's early stage performances led his instructors to single him out as a "bright, young hope." Nevertheless, his major studies at the University College in London earned him a B.A. with honors in history, not theatre arts. But Keating kept the acting flame alive through the academic years, participating in several University… More
Bio: Born in Leicester, England, Dominic Keating's early stage performances led his instructors to single him out as a "bright, young hope." Nevertheless, his major studies at the University College in London earned him a B.A. with honors in history, not theatre arts. But Keating kept the acting flame alive through the academic years, participating in several University productions and pondering an eventual leap into the professional theatre.
Keating currently stars as Lt. Malcolm Reed in the latest Star Trek television series Enterprise. He also starred in the feature film "Jungle 2 Jungle" opposite Tim Allen and Martin Short, appeared in the Oscar-nominated feature film "Almost Famous," and starred with Raquel Welch in "What I Did for Love." In the 2001 film "The Hollywood Sign," he played his first American role opposite Rod Steiger, Burt Reynolds and Tom Berenger.
His television credits include a lead role on Glory Days, a series regular for five years on Desmond's, recurring roles in The Immortals and G vs E, plus guest appearances on Special Unit 2, Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Poltergeist: The Legacy. His stage credits include University productions of "Life Class" and "Rosencranz and Guildenstern are Dead." He won an award for Best Actor on the Fringe for his role as Cosmo in "The Pitchfork Disney" at the Bush Theatre in London. He also starred in the one-man play "The Christian Brothers" in King's Cross and in "The Best Years of Your Life" at the Man in the Moon Theatre in Chelsea. He was awarded the Mobile Prize for his performance in "Amongst Barbarians" at the Royal Exchange in Manchester, which then transferred to the Hampstead Theatre in London.
Other performances include roles in "Screamers" at the Edinburgh Playhouse Festival and in "Alfie" at the Tiffany Theatre in Los Angeles. Keating currently resides in Los Angeles and enjoys golfing, swimming, music, boogie boarding, reading and traveling.
Dominic Keating Videos
- Colleen Haskell (37 years old)
- Dulce Marķa (28 years old)
- Alicia Machado (37 years old)
- Judd Apatow (46 years old)
- Sergio Corbucci (57 years old)
- JoBeth Williams (65 years old)
- Steven Wright (58 years old)
- Janine Turner (51 years old)
- Maxime Collin (34 years old)
- K.D. Aubert (35 years old)
- Craig Brewer (42 years old)
- C.J. Thomason (31 years old)
- Max Kasch (28 years old)
- Patrick Bauchau (75 years old)
- Alaina Burnett (36 years old)
- Ulrich Thomsen (50 years old)
- Ryan Carnes (31 years old)
- Nick Park (55 years old)
- Noel Clarke (38 years old)
- Lindsay Price (37 years old)
- Torri Higginson (44 years old)
- Christina Lindberg (63 years old)
- Jo Shishido (80 years old)
- Tom Hulce (60 years old)
- See more (24)