- May 11, 1983
- Melbourne, Australia
Usually blonde and frequently bronzed, Australian-born actress/singer/pinup girl Holly Valance first caught the attention of Aussi television viewers with a regular role on the long-running soap opera Neighbours before making a bid for international stardom as a picturesque pop princess. The Melbourne native was the child of a Serbian father and an… More Bio:
Usually blonde and frequently bronzed, Australian-born actress/singer/pinup girl Holly Valance first caught the attention of Aussi television viewers with a regular role on the long-running soap opera Neighbours before making a bid for international stardom as a picturesque pop princess. The Melbourne native was the child of a Serbian father and an English mother, who always encouraged musical development in their children. Family played an essential role in the aspiring actress' childhood, and in between sessions of swimming on the beach and practicing Muay Thai, young Valance could frequently be found in the company of her extended family of half brothers and sisters.
By the age of 12, Valance was scouted by a prolific modeling agency, and by 15, she had landed the role of feisty Felicity "Flick" Scully on Neighbours. Though she was initially hesitant to take the part, a little encouragement from her parents went a long way in launching her acting career, and she was soon one of the most popular characters on the program. After three years on the small screen, however, Valance was ready to advance to the next stage in her career.
In the spring of 2002, Valance took her love of music to the next level. Her debut single, "Kiss Kiss," topped charts all across Europe, with the popular singles "Down Boy" and "Naughty Girl" following in short order. Just one year after the release of her debut album, Footprints, Valance was already preparing her sophomore release, State of Mind.
Of course, Valance was still eager to expand her onscreen career, and what better way to accomplish such an ambitious feat than to relocate to Los Angeles? In 2004, she did precisely that. After honing her craft at the renowned Leslie Kahn dramatic school, she appeared in such popular stateside series as Prison Break, CSI: New York, CSI: Miami, and the hit HBO series Entourage. Although Valance had been focusing most of her acting ambitions on the small screen up to this point in her career, appearances as a kung fu fighter in DOA and a fun-loving sorority girl in Pledge This! proved that she was eager to break into features as well.
Holly Valance Videos
- Andre Gower (42 years old)
- Kylie Travis (45 years old)
- Casey Kasem (83 years old)
- Erik Thomson (48 years old)
- Ari Graynor (32 years old)
- James LeGros (53 years old)
- Brooklynn Proulx (16 years old)
- David Lascher (43 years old)
- William Moseley (28 years old)
- Sheena Easton (56 years old)
- Jack Klugman (93 years old)
- Masaya Kato (52 years old)
- Kevin McNally (59 years old)
- Anna Chancellor (50 years old)
- Anouk Aimée (83 years old)
- Ace Frehley (64 years old)
- Sally Hawkins (39 years old)
- Patrick Stump (31 years old)
- Lisa Wilcox (51 years old)
- Arielle Dombasle (62 years old)
- Emily Rios (26 years old)
- Anne Suzuki (28 years old)
- Jerry G. Angelo (38 years old)
- Michael Mahonen (51 years old)
- See more (24)