Paul J. Alessi
- Oct 9, 1974
- New York City, New York, USA
Bio: Born and raised in New York, Paul J. Alessi is an accomplished actor and producer, working steadily in Hollywood since his arrival several years ago. He spent most of his youth playing competitive ice-hockey and fighting as an amateur Boxer. His love for athleticism naturally piqued interest in the health and fitness industry where he began developing his personal… More
Bio: Born and raised in New York, Paul J. Alessi is an accomplished actor and producer, working steadily in Hollywood since his arrival several years ago. He spent most of his youth playing competitive ice-hockey and fighting as an amateur Boxer. His love for athleticism naturally piqued interest in the health and fitness industry where he began developing his personal training techniques at a local gym. Paul found time to take part in the community as a Volunteer Firefighter and a Volunteer Coach for local Youth Sports Teams. His work experience has been diverse, to say the least, from driving a zamboni, to being a security guard, to working construction.
As fate would have it his piercing blue eyes and tone physique got him noticed while working at a construction site in Manhattan. Soon after, his modeling career was on the move and so was he. Upon his arrival to Los Angeles, Paul had the pleasure of working withF. Gary Gray ("The Italian Job", and "The Negotiator"). He debuted as the tragic AIDS victim featured in TLC's 1995 award winning video, "Waterfalls," which won the Best Video of the Year. Acting had always been an interest for Paul, and he decided to pursue it full-time.
Paul has showcased his diverse palette of acting, with a repertoire ranging from a psychopathic rapist with serial killer habits (The Confession), to a heartfelt, confused guy on his road to redemption (Morphin(e)). A Hit-Man in the Mob (Ten 'til Noon), to a Marine in the sands of Iraq (A Line in the Sand), Paul's flawless performances earned him repeated critical acclaim.
With Paul's gift for gab and knack for networking producing came naturally. His most current projects include the documantry "Official Rejection", "Ten 'til Noon", "Truth or Dare", and "Light", and feature films "The Ugly Truth" and "W.M.D." in development.
He prides himself on his New York edge, but he admits that the laid back and relaxed L.A. vibe is something he easily adapts to. Grounded in solid principles and values, he is also a family man and somewhat traditional in his beliefs. His professional demeanor and easy going attitude has opened the minds and doors of some of the best in the business. These individuals recognize the potential and talent in Paul that makes him the next "it guy" in the business and that suits him just fine.
- Dinah Manoff (57 years old)
- Chantal Andere (43 years old)
- Mikako Tabe (26 years old)
- Sho Sakurai (33 years old)
- Anita Pallenberg (71 years old)
- Don Mancini (52 years old)
- Whit Stillman (63 years old)
- Ana Ortiz (44 years old)
- Shawna Waldron (33 years old)
- Tobe Hooper (72 years old)
- Zoran Cvijanovic (57 years old)
- Christine Lakin (36 years old)
- Clara Morgane (34 years old)
- Ian Watkin (75 years old)
- Enver Gjokaj (33 years old)
- Dean Jones (84 years old)
- Nozomu Sasaki (48 years old)
- Michael Trevino (30 years old)
- Leigh Taylor-Young (70 years old)
- Jenifer Lewis (58 years old)
- Mia Kirshner (39 years old)
- Alicia Keys (35 years old)
- John Terry (65 years old)
- Olivier Assayas (60 years old)
- See more (24)