Paul J. Alessi
- Oct 9, 1974
- New York City, New York, USA
Bio: Born and raised in New York, Paul J. Alessi is an accomplished actor and producer, working steadily in Hollywood since his arrival several years ago. He spent most of his youth playing competitive ice-hockey and fighting as an amateur Boxer. His love for athleticism naturally piqued interest in the health and fitness industry where he began developing his personal… More
Bio: Born and raised in New York, Paul J. Alessi is an accomplished actor and producer, working steadily in Hollywood since his arrival several years ago. He spent most of his youth playing competitive ice-hockey and fighting as an amateur Boxer. His love for athleticism naturally piqued interest in the health and fitness industry where he began developing his personal training techniques at a local gym. Paul found time to take part in the community as a Volunteer Firefighter and a Volunteer Coach for local Youth Sports Teams. His work experience has been diverse, to say the least, from driving a zamboni, to being a security guard, to working construction.
As fate would have it his piercing blue eyes and tone physique got him noticed while working at a construction site in Manhattan. Soon after, his modeling career was on the move and so was he. Upon his arrival to Los Angeles, Paul had the pleasure of working withF. Gary Gray ("The Italian Job", and "The Negotiator"). He debuted as the tragic AIDS victim featured in TLC's 1995 award winning video, "Waterfalls," which won the Best Video of the Year. Acting had always been an interest for Paul, and he decided to pursue it full-time.
Paul has showcased his diverse palette of acting, with a repertoire ranging from a psychopathic rapist with serial killer habits (The Confession), to a heartfelt, confused guy on his road to redemption (Morphin(e)). A Hit-Man in the Mob (Ten 'til Noon), to a Marine in the sands of Iraq (A Line in the Sand), Paul's flawless performances earned him repeated critical acclaim.
With Paul's gift for gab and knack for networking producing came naturally. His most current projects include the documantry "Official Rejection", "Ten 'til Noon", "Truth or Dare", and "Light", and feature films "The Ugly Truth" and "W.M.D." in development.
He prides himself on his New York edge, but he admits that the laid back and relaxed L.A. vibe is something he easily adapts to. Grounded in solid principles and values, he is also a family man and somewhat traditional in his beliefs. His professional demeanor and easy going attitude has opened the minds and doors of some of the best in the business. These individuals recognize the potential and talent in Paul that makes him the next "it guy" in the business and that suits him just fine.
- Alicia Rachel Marek (38 years old)
- Kate Todd (26 years old)
- Mayim Bialik (38 years old)
- Jennifer Connelly (43 years old)
- Diana Bracho (69 years old)
- Bill Nighy (64 years old)
- Sheree J. Wilson (55 years old)
- Pat Shortt (47 years old)
- Bobbi Billard (38 years old)
- Wings Hauser (66 years old)
- Bob Barker (90 years old)
- Sarah Douglas (61 years old)
- Kunal Sharma (26 years old)
- Tom Wilkinson (65 years old)
- Dyllan Christopher (23 years old)
- Robert Lepage (56 years old)
- Houko Kuwashima (38 years old)
- Mädchen Amick (43 years old)
- Honor Blackman (86 years old)
- Regina Hall (43 years old)
- Peter Haber (61 years old)
- Daniel Magder (22 years old)
- Rajnikanth (64 years old)
- Kenneth Cranham (69 years old)
- See more (24)