Alyce Kills
Alyce Kills
After accidentally knocking her best friend off a roof, Alyce is haunted by guilt and delves into a brutal nightmare wonderland of sex, drugs and violence, her mind tearing itself apart. . . along with anyone else who gets in her way. Director Jay Lee (ZOMBIE STRIPPERS) takes us down the rabbit hole and unleashes enough chaos and horror to satisfy any gore hound. Alyce Kills stars Tamara Feldman (HATCHET, "GOSSIP GIRL"), James Duval (DONNIE DARKO, DOOM GENERATION), Eddie Rouse (PANDORUM, UNDERTOW), Larry Cedar (THE CRAZIES), Yorgo Constantine (FAST FIVE), Megan Gallagher… More

"It's ten times better than most horror movies that will hit the multiplex this year. Genre fans will eat it up."
‑ Brian Tallerico, HollywoodChicago.com
"The film is an ultra-violent parody of unearned self-entitlement, of people who feel tricked into a lifestyle they refuse to challenge for the comforts it still offers."
‑ Chuck Bowen, Slant Magazine
"When Alyce kills, she does so with attitude and style, but with a hefty amount of lead-in material, we're left wishing we'd spent more time with Alyce the killer - but appreciate the time we had."
‑ Matt Donato, We Got This Covered