Atlas Shrugged: Who Is John Galt?
Approaching collapse, the nation's economy is quickly eroding. As crime and fear take over the countryside, the government continues to exert its brutal force against the nation's most productive who are mysteriously vanishing - leaving behind a wake of despair. One man has the answer. One woman stands in his way. Some will stop at nothing to control him. Others will stop at nothing to save him. He swore by his life. They swore to find him. Who is John Galt? (c) Atlas Shrugged LLC

Showtimes near

No showtimes available near this location for this date

"Prime Mystery Science Theater 3000 fodder, cut-rate to the point of incoherence."
‑ Ignatiy Vishnevetsky, AV Club
"A missed opportunity to speak to anyone other than the converted, but at least as the culmination of its makers' will."
‑ Todd McCarthy, Hollywood Reporter
"In 1949, when Warner Bros. filmed The Fountainhead, Rand threatened to burn down the studio if they compromised her novel. I'd like to think that if she were alive she'd be looking for lighter fluid for this one."
‑ Louis Black, Austin Chronicle
"Both the cheapest-looking and most narratively deficient film in the series, a rather pathetic end to a project undertaken with more ambition than talent."
‑ Josh Bell, Las Vegas Weekly
"The prior installments weren't very good movies, and it should surprise few that this last one is the worst of the lot."
‑ Dennis Harvey, Variety
"To find fault with the Atlas Shrugged franchise because of its politics is like complaining about Birdemic because it gets the ornithology wrong. Why dwell on the details when there are giant, embarrassing flaws staring you in the face?"
‑ Alonso Duralde, TheWrap
"With virtually nothing that happens onscreen resembling human behavior or emotion to any real extend, the film can't even function as propaganda."
‑ Tim Brayton, Antagony & Ecstasy
"Rand's parable is meant to showcase just how much our world needs the best of us, but this adaptation only does so accidentally -- by revealing what movies would be like if none of the best of us worked on them."
‑ Alan Scherstuhl, Village Voice
"We get it, we get it: Capitalism is good, government is bad. But "Atlas Shrugged: Who Is John Galt?" is worse."
‑ Bill Goodykoontz, Arizona Republic
"The favorite book of many young sociopaths you meet in business schools, it's all about a bunch of rich crybabies who don't want to share their toys so they break them and go home."
‑ Sean Burns, Movie Mezzanine