Baby Geniuses
Dr. Elena Kinder (Kathleen Turner) is the highly visible chief executive of BABYCO, the world's largest manufacturer of baby products. The company funds orphanages across the world and just opened an indoor theme park for children adjacent to its corporate headquarters in Los Angeles. Unbeknownst to the public, Kinder, with the help of Dr. Heep (Christopher Lloyd), has been conducting a vast research program devoted to decrypting in secret labs deep beneath BABYCO's corporate campus the language that babies speak. It's said that Tibetans believe all babies are born with complete… More

"A thoroughly misguided, unfunny film."
‑ Lael Loewenstein, Variety
"The hokey dialogue and witless physical gags keep everything painful and hectoring."
‑ Jonathan Rosenbaum, Chicago Reader
"A bad sit-com of a movie."
‑ Scott G. Mignola, Common Sense Media
"You can feel your brain rotting as you watch this."
‑ David Noh, Film Journal International
"Thanks to computers, we have seen some dazzling special effects in films lately, but even the best medicines can have unwanted side effects."
‑ John R. McEwen, Film Quips Online
"There are ticklish moments, but no real laughs."
‑ F.X. Feeney, L.A. Weekly
"If the remainder of this century will bring a lamer film than Baby Geniuses, may I please be in Estonia when it comes."
‑ Jeff Millar, Houston Chronicle
"One completely unwatchable piece of bottom-feeding dreck."
‑ Michael Dequina, TheMovieReport.com
"A kiddie comedy that's about as entertaining as treating diaper rash"
‑ Frank Ochieng, Movie Eye
"Clark has made several terrific films, this is not one of them."
‑ Gerry Shamray, Your Movies (cleveland.com)
"Baby Geniuses' ramshackle plot serves merely as a launching pad for nearly two hours of jokes revolving around the idea of babies who talk and behave like bad stand-up comedians."
‑ Nathan Rabin, AV Club
"The movie is about as endearing as unanesthetized gum surgery."
‑ Liam Lacey, Globe and Mail
"Formulaic and deeply unfunny."
‑ Sandra Contreras, TV Guide's Movie Guide
"I'm still clawing out my eyes."
‑ Oz, Hollywood Bitchslap
"You know, usually I expect the studios to dump all their cinematic turds in January but, man, it's March already and I'm still sitting through this stuff."
‑ Ron Wells, Film Threat