Butterfly: A Grimm Love Story
Butterfly: A Grimm Love Story
A young woman finds herself becoming obsessed with a violently disturbed man in this gruesome thriller inspired by actual events. Katie Armstrong (Keri Russell) is an American college student who is majoring in criminal psychology while studying abroad in Germany. Needing to explore a notorious murder case for a class project, Armstrong begins looking into the life and crimes of Oliver Hartwin (Thomas Kretschmann), who had been convicted of murder after killing and eating another man. Hartwin's crime was unusual in that he posted a message in an internet chat room asking for a male… More

Buy SD $9.99 -
- -
Buy SD $11.99 -
- -

"Kudos to screenwriter T.S. Faull for creating complex characters who, while their actions and reactions may not always be relatable, come together like the pieces of a jigsaw puzzle to show a cohesive picture in the end."
‑ Staci Layne Wilson, Horror.com
"kakoithis anisi pop psyhologia poy mono tis melima einai na apodosei ola ta eidi ton psyhologikon parekliseon sto proteyon honeytiri tis problimatikis shesis me ti mitera"
‑ Joseph Proimakis, Movies for the Masses
"While I doubt I'll ever see the flick a second time, I've no problem recommending it to fans of dark and disturbing cinema."
‑ Scott Weinberg, Cinematical