Chaos
Two young women, Angelica (Chantal Degroat), who has returned home for the summer from UCLA, and Emily (Maya Barovich) go off to a rave in the woods, where Angelica hopes to score some ecstasy. There, they meet Swan (Sage Stallone, horror aficionado and son of actor Sylvester Stallone), who, unbeknownst to them, was sent to find two na´ve young women and bring them back to his father, Chaos (Kevin Gage), and his depraved cohorts, Frankie (Stephen Wozniak) and Daisy (Kelly K.C. Quann). As the helpless girls are brought into the woods to be tortured and murdered, Emily's loving parents grow… More

"Chaos will likely find an audience based on its infamy as the most brutal film ever made. Yet I don't think I'd like to meet anyone who would subject himself to this thing willingly."
‑ John Monaghan, Detroit Free Press
"Chaos presents itself as a cautionary tale for young women and their parents but proves to be pure exploitation."
‑ Kevin Crust, Los Angeles Times
"It is bad, but not in an enjoyable way; it is violent and squalid, but not in a memorable way."
‑ Rob Gonsalves, eFilmCritic.com
"Unlike so many other Last House rip-offs, this virtual remake is reasonably well shot and convincingly acted."
‑ Ken Fox, TV Guide's Movie Guide
"Where's the lesson here? Don't let your kids out of the house? Don't ask for Ecstasy from strange men in the woods?"
‑ Ed Gonzalez, Slant Magazine
"Amateurishly shot, written and acted, the film lacks any redeeming values to compensate for its horrific aesthetic."
‑ Frank Scheck, Hollywood Reporter
"A prefatory title-card-cum-alibi suggests that the film's extreme brutality is intended 'to educate and, perhaps, save lives,' but that's little more than a nauseating rationalization."
‑ John Patterson, L.A. Weekly
"Critics have called the film offensive and morally repugnant, but that's overstating things. It's far too inept to achieve anything that complex."
‑ Josh Bell, Las Vegas Weekly
"To endure Chaos, keep repeating: "It's only a ripoff... it's only a ripoff...""
‑ Brian Juergens, Bloody Disgusting
"Male exploitation denizens will file this under 'must-see,' but everyone else above legal age should consider the barf bags that distribdistrib Dinsdale Releasing is considering handing out during limited release."
‑ Robert Koehler, Variety
"Definitely gave me the worst time I've had at a movie in years -- and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone but my worst enemies. Even then, I'd flinch."
‑ Michael Wilmington, Chicago Tribune
"There doesn't seem to be much point to the movie except to shock, and even that is in the seemingly phony guise of being socially responsible."
‑ Luke Y. Thompson, Los Angeles CityBeat
"Firmly among the most graphically violent, bloody movies yet made."
‑ Donald J. Levit, ReelTalk Movie Reviews