Clockstoppers

"Sci-fi hijinks and a government conspiracy serve merely as window dressing for a ham-fisted message about the importance of good parenting and owning a car in high school."
‑ Robert K. Elder, Chicago Tribune
"Fun action comedy with nifty special effects."
‑ Nell Minow, Common Sense Media
"Visually exciting sci-fi film which suffers from a lackluster screenplay."
‑ Robert Roten, Laramie Movie Scope
"Light, silly, photographed with colour and depth, and rather a good time."
‑ Ian Waldron-Mantgani, UK Critic
"I was actually entertained and amused; but overall the movie is adequate and little more."
‑ Karina Montgomery, Cinerina
"If I were 13, I might be sufficiently entranced by the movie's bicycle stunts ... and wouldn't be wondering why ideas for science fiction films haven't progressed very far from Star Trek's first seasons all those decades ago."
‑ Michael Atkinson, Village Voice
"Absurda, mas divertida, a premissa confere um certo grau de interesse ao filme, que ainda se beneficia do tom adolescente descompromissado."
‑ Pablo Villaca, Cinema em Cena
"Director Frakes steps triumphantly into the ring of Hollywood mediocrity with this effort..."
‑ John R. McEwen, Film Quips Online
"Sit through this one, and you won't need a magic watch to stop time; your DVD player will do it for you."
‑ Scott Weinberg, Apollo Guide
"Time literally stops on a dime in the tries-so-hard-to-be-cool "Clockstoppers," but that doesn't mean it still won't feel like the longest 90 minutes of your movie-going life."
‑ John Urbancich, Your Movies (cleveland.com)
"I thought my own watch had stopped keeping time as I slogged my way through Clockstoppers."
‑ Richard Roeper, Ebert & Roeper
"However it may please those who love movies that blare with pop songs, young science fiction fans will stomp away in disgust."
‑ Jeffrey Westhoff, Northwest Herald (Crystal Lake, IL)
"Each actor does his very best to portray the characters realistically and perhaps their relative inexperience is a factor."
‑ Wesley Lovell, Cinema Sight
"A hip ride into hyper-time, Clockstoppers is a lively and enjoyable adventure for all ages at any time."
‑ Urban Cinefile Critics, Urban Cinefile
"There are some dazzling water effects, but there's not enough to like about the movie to recommend it."
‑ Cherryl Dawson and Leigh Ann Palone, TheMovieChicks.com