Father's Day
From original Japanese Translation: A film about a rapist that go around rapping father's. Ending where the victim seeks revenge. A classic tale with a twist. Of course, this is a comedy for our best enjoyment! -- (C) Official Site

"One of the schlock studio's intentionally bad movies that succeeds a little too well."
‑ Kyle Smith, New York Post
"A wretched and nonsensical bit of genre dribble..."
"I'd take it over many of the high-profile attempts at grindhouse horror and it's even more remarkable when one considers that the legendary company gave Astron-6 $10,000 to make it. I'm slightly terrified to think of what they could do with $10 million."
‑ Brian Tallerico, HollywoodChicago.com
"A sick and twisted horror farce made for a very specific sort of movie geek. I'm one of them."
‑ Scott Weinberg, FEARnet
"It's gory, sick, depraved, funny, self-knowingly silly, and entertaining if you're in the right frame of mind."
‑ Mike McGranaghan, Aisle Seat
"Father's Day proves that, when he's not making masterworks, (Troma's Lloyd Kaufman is) quite capable of finding fresh examples of same."
‑ Bill Gibron, PopMatters
"A triumphantly diseased motion picture, easily the best movie to pop out of Troma Entertainment in quite some time...There's blood, nudity, and violence. Everyone goes home happy."
‑ Brian Orndorf, BrianOrndorf.com