Fubar: Balls to the Wall
Fubar: Balls to the Wall
Headbanger relics, Terry and Dean, are tired of trying to give'r while barely scraping by, so they head up North to make sweet cash working on the pipelines. Flush with money and confidence, Terry starts dating Trish, a local waitress, and things get serious in a hurry. Meanwhile, Dean is playing up the part of 'cancer survivor', and upon hearing about the glories of Worker's Compensation, purposely bungs up his leg in an attempt to qualify.

"Though the energy flags a little in the film's second half, overall the comedy feels nervy and original."
‑ Liam Lacey, Globe and Mail
"I've got a bunch of Canadian friends, and everything about this film feels so real, despite being so over-the-top insane."
‑ Mark Bell, Film Threat
"Really a series of comedy episodes, which I appreciate because why waste precious joke time trying to have a plot?"
‑ Fred Topel, Screen Junkies
"As with the 2002 movie that introduced us to the pair, director Michael Dowse (who co-wrote the script with Lawrence and Spence) makes it clear that these are loveable losers."
‑ Linda Barnard, Toronto Star
"...a clever, complicated comedy which plays like a performance from a far off distant galaxy."
‑ Bill Gibron, PopMatters
"The FUBAR films are an experiment - can two knuckleheads really get by doing nothing but partying and drinking beer? And is it believable? You bet it is."
‑ Chase Whale, Gordon and the Whale
"Gets better as it goes along, although I was never rolling on the floor with laughter."
‑ Mike McGranaghan, Aisle Seat