Full of It
A teenager with a penchant for tall tales becomes tangled in his own complex web of deceit upon transferring to a new school in this cautionary comedy of little white lies starring Craig Kilborn, Carmen Electra, Teri Polo, and Ryan Pinkston. Sam Leonard (Pinkston) is the new kid at Bridgeport High. A few inches shorter and a little less athletic than his new classmates, Sam is sent knocking on the door of high-school guidance counselor after a particularly embarrassing locker room mishap. Upon determining that the only way to win over his skeptical new classmates is to convince them just how… More

"Despite a novel premise and an appealing, energetic cast, Full Of It seldom finds magic in its supernatural whimsy."
‑ Nathan Rabin, AV Club
"It's still better than a lot of teen comedies with much bigger budgets."
‑ Peter Hartlaub, San Francisco Chronicle
"...a particularly frustrating missed opportunity that should've (and could've) been so much better."
‑ David Nusair, Reel Film Reviews
"While Pinkston does a serviceable job and makes an all-too believable nerd, he's neither charming nor funny enough to give the material the extra spark it so desperately needs to engage us."
‑ Timothy Knight, Reel.com
"This throwaway teen fantasy has its moments but it appears as if the dog ate the script."
‑ M. K. Terrell, Christian Science Monitor
"At first glance more stylish than its peers, Full of It rapidly slips into the cliches of the genre."
‑ Peter Debruge, Variety
"Anyone over 6 will grow bored with this film."
‑ Connie Ogle, Miami Herald
"There was a moment when I hoped it might actually be a send-up of the Can't Buy Me Loves, She's All Thats, Never Been Kisseds, Mean Girls, Heathers, Freaky Fridays, and every-John-Hughes-movie-ever-made of the world. But no."
‑ Heather Huntington, ReelzChannel.com
"Full of It isn't just a title. Add an S and an H, and you have my most honest review."
‑ Kevin Carr, 7M Pictures
"Somehow Full of It got made and got distributed, despite its nearly fanatical lack of wit or originality."
‑ Phoebe Flowers, South Florida Sun-Sentinel
"There is a glimmer of comedy, but it's quickly swamped in overextended gags and broad caricatures."
‑ Kirk Honeycutt, Hollywood Reporter
"There have been worse ideas for teen comedies, but few have been as badly executed as this one."
‑ John Monaghan, Detroit Free Press
"[A] prepubescent piece of piffle in comparison to a hearty belch--it's obnoxious, loud, smelly then soon will disappear into the thin air."
‑ Frank Ochieng, Movie Eye
"I didn't know who Ryan Pinkston was before I watched Full of It, and now I pray to the cinema gods I will never have to wince through another one of his insufferable movies again."
‑ Brian Orndorf, OhmyNews.com