Generation Um...
After partying in New York City last night, John and his beautiful girlfriends Mia and Violet form an intimate bond as their deepest secrets from their past are revealed. Friendships are tested and compromises are made as these three friends prepare to do it all again tonight.(c) Official FB

"Neither the film, nor the film within the film, hold our attention. Bummer, Keanu."
‑ Amy Nicholson, Los Angeles Times
"A slapped-together sub-mumblecore exercise that at times suggests a feature-length expansion of 2010′s "Sad Keanu" meme"
‑ Justin Chang, Variety
"While Reeves brings more depth to his character than the script warrants, the film overall lacks compelling characters and winds up depressing instead of profound."
‑ Todd Jorgenson, Cinemalogue.com
"It's a patience-tester, salvaged only a smidge by Reeves's uncanny ability to remain perfectly still while his co-stars strap on acting school rocket packs and pinball around the frame."
‑ Brian Orndorf, Blu-ray.com
"Despite strong performances from Keanu Reeves, Bojana Novakovic and Adelaide Clemens, Generation Um... doesn't give us enough of a story to keep us fully invested throughout its running time."
‑ Ben Kenber, We Got This Covered
"Director Mark L. Mann seems to be searching for the meaning in aimlessness, and in lowered expectations. But too often the narrative left me feeling the titular "um.""
‑ Sara Stewart, New York Post
"What does it add up to? Um ... I have no idea and don't really care."
‑ Stephen Holden, New York Times
"A single, plotless day in New York in the company of Keanu Reeves feels like a life sentence."
‑ David Noh, Film Journal International
"The levels of insight provided into the characters are exactly commensurate with any conceivable viewer's interest in learning more about these nonentities."
‑ Andrew Schenker, Slant Magazine
"Meandering and affected, this tedious character study is as aimless as the lives it depicts."
‑ Frank Scheck, Hollywood Reporter
""Um" winds up as empty as its mean streets are phony."
‑ Joe Neumaier, New York Daily News
"The point of the movie seems to be: like, inarticulation, or something?"
‑ Christopher Null, Film Racket
"a bafflingly irreverent, meandering character study that resurrects Reeves' trademark inscrutable delivery, providing the actor with his most characteristic performance in years. But that's not quite enough to salvage the movie."
‑ Eric Kohn, indieWIRE