Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert Tour
Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert Tour
Fans of Miley Cyrus and her pop-star alter ego on her series Hannah Montana get the best of both worlds with this live concert film. Shot during her 54-city musical tour, this concert captures Cyrus performing both as herself and as Hannah. She perform a handful of song with The Jonas Brothers. THe directors also include footage of the performers backstage. The film is presented in Disney Digital 3-D, providing the most realistic concert experience possible.

"$15 is a bargain compared to what scalpers were asking us to fork over so our little darlings could see their teen idol."
‑ Roger Moore, Orlando Sentinel
"Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert is a diverting 3-D artifact of Ms. Cyrus's just concluded tour."
‑ Andy Webster, New York Times
"Miley might not become another Britney, if she keeps away from those way-cute Jonas boys. They look like trouble. I think they've actually experienced hormones."
‑ Burl Burlingame, Honolulu Star-Advertiser
"I found myself imagining boardrooms full of people going over market research about exactly which lime-green sneaker/jean jacket combo will get the maximum pop-lust response from the fans and create the biggest marketing opportunity."
‑ Heather Huntington, ReelzChannel.com
"A film that opens with celebuspawn Cyrus practising scales and ends with me wrapping my lips around the barrel of a twelve-gauge"
‑ Bill Chambers, Film Freak Central
"One's opinion of it may depend more on age and parental status than exposure to other rock-concert films. But there's no denying the film delivers on its promise."
‑ Joseph P. Kahn, Boston Globe
"Obviously, there's no replicating the real thing. But it's as close as you'll come to achieving the best of both worlds."
‑ Elizabeth Weitzman, New York Daily News
"...possesses few elements designed to appeal to viewers over a certain age..."
‑ David Nusair, Reel Film Reviews
"Her great time is your great time -- if you're into it."
‑ Jules Brenner, Filmcritic.com
"I can't help admiring the enthusiasm and musicality Miley Cyrus brings to her routines -- both as Hannah Montana and herself."
‑ Betty Jo Tucker, ReelTalk Movie Reviews
"What this concert film and documentary makes clear is that the real Miley is not just like her predominantly pre-adolescent, female fans."
‑ Elysa Gardner, USA Today
"Miley Cyrus is not U2."
‑ Lou Lumenick, New York Post
"For the teenage girl target market, there is no question the film delivers as it alternates between onstage performances and backstage insights"
‑ Louise Keller, Urban Cinefile
"I can't think of a better recommendation for the DVD... than the fact that my two sons wanted to watch it."
‑ Kevin Carr, 7M Pictures
""Cyrus is that pageant child often drawn in to the background whenever her dad Billy Ray is on set, and he even manages to attach himself in to her act...""