Hitch
A dating doctor claims that with his services he can match anyone with their soulmate in just three dates. When a jaded tabloid journalist sets out to expose him as a scam artist, the two find themselves falling in love.

"I didn't expect much from Hitch and, not surprisingly, I didn't get much -- but I was entranced by the film nonetheless, from a historical perspective."
‑ Andrew Sarris, New York Observer
"The movie's last two minutes, in which they all do goofy dances and have no dialogue or script to get in their way, is easily the highlight. It's the previous 113 minutes of plot that cause problems."
‑ Liam Lacey, Globe and Mail
"Will Smith charms again; best for teens and up."
‑ Nell Minow, Common Sense Media
"full review in Greek"
‑ Joseph Proimakis, Movies for the Masses
"For what it is, Hitch gets the job done."
‑ Pete Vonder Haar, Film Threat
"I did enjoy the buddy dynamic between Smith and James, who puts kind of a cocky spin on the clumsy fat guy cliches. And there were about a half-dozen jokes that had me laughing out loud."
‑ Richard Roeper, Ebert & Roeper
"Smith and Mendes are terrific together. He brings her game up so high you'd think she has had as many good parts as Smith."
‑ Terry Lawson, Detroit Free Press
"In a movie where the film's trailer has spoiled all its best scenes, and the onscreen chemistry between our primary lovebirds is a failed experiment, it's refreshing that "Hitch" still provides that rare buoyant romantic lift that the genre promises."
‑ Cole Smithey, ColeSmithey.com
"Fans of movies like The Wedding Planner and You've Got Mail looking for a charming date movie with lots of laughs will fall in love with Hitch."
‑ Russ Breimeier, Christianity Today
"Will Smith can play a matchmaker, too!"
‑ Michael Szymanski, Wordmag.com
"Looks like another love TKO."
‑ Stephanie Zacharek, Salon.com
"Smith, of course, is so cool he can afford to pretend to be uncool; but what really works for him here is the interplay with James, whose inner-wild-man dance moves alone are worth the price of admission."
‑ Tom Long, Detroit News
"Does everyone fall in love after the third date? In his world, they do."
‑ Rossiter Drake, San Francisco Examiner
"Does a fine job of staying away from an overage of boredom and sentimentality while providing a good mix of laughter along the way."
‑ Michael Ferraro, Film Threat
"Very likeable and enjoyable for the most part, even endearing; the film stumbles a bit in the telling. Hitch just barely swings into a B+ on charm."
‑ Ross Anthony, Hollywood Report Card