Hubble 3D
Experience the gripping story -- full of hope, crushing disappointment, dazzling ingenuity, bravery, and triumph -- in "Hubble 3D", the seventh awe-inspiring film from the award-winning IMAX (R) Space Team. Through the power of IMAX (R) 3D, "Hubble 3D" will enable movie-goers to journey through distant galaxies to explore the grandeur and mysteries of our celestial surroundings, and accompany space-walking astronauts as they attempt the most difficult and important tasks in NASA's history. The film will offer an inspiring and unique look into the Hubble Space… More

"A zero-gravity repair job doesn't sound like a thrilling cinematic spectacle, but this 43-minute film is utterly gripping."
‑ Colin Covert, Minneapolis Star Tribune
"Dazzling to look at of course. But such ponderous, cliché-heavy narration."
‑ Neil Genzlinger, New York Times
"A uniquely thrilling virtual trip that one is unlikely to get to experience first hand--in this lifetime, at least."
‑ Michael Dequina, TheMovieReport.com
"A wonderful film for anyone who still has a passion for watching the skies and wondering what's out there."
‑ Mike McGranaghan, Aisle Seat
"Space lands on Earth in 3-D glory in this kid-friendly docu."
‑ S. Jhoanna Robledo, Common Sense Media
"A movie like this can get you thinking."
"Contains some of the most spectacular 3-D footage I've ever seen..."
‑ Lou Lumenick, New York Post
"Hubble provides a vivid, breathtaking look at our solar system like never before. And it leaves us pondering not just science, but faith."
‑ R. L. Shaffer, IGN DVD
"This is so jaw-dropping in terms of both content and quality that you won't want to miss a single second by blinking."
‑ Graham Young, Birmingham Post
"After becoming blasé about CGI effects in movies that pretend to take us into other galaxies far far away, we know this is for real"
‑ Andrew L. Urban, Urban Cinefile
"I've been to two launches, Apollo 11 and Apollo 12, and Hubble 3D is the first film I've seen -- and felt -- that does more than hint at the skeleton-rattling power of those stupendous rockets."
‑ Joe Morgenstern, Wall Street Journal
"The daring mission by astronauts to repair and upgrade the Hubble Space Telescope in May 2009 is the perfect subject for a brilliant, thrilling 3-D Imax movie. Such a movie, alas, has yet to be made."
‑ Joel Achenbach, Washington Post
"Too brief an exposure to the accomplishments of Hubble-enabled astronomy--but everyone should see it, nonetheless."
‑ Jules Brenner, Cinema Signals
"Awesome spectacle in outer space; pity about Leo's narration."
‑ Don Groves, sbs.com.au
"Star gazing with Leonardo DiCaprio is an awesome out of this world experience. On the giant Imax screen in breathtaking 3D, this is probably the closest you or I will ever come to space travel"
‑ Louise Keller, Urban Cinefile