I Am Bruce Lee
I Am Bruce Lee tells the amazing story of one of the most iconic human beings ever to enter the public consciousness. Voted as one of the most important people of the 20th century in Time Magazine's Time 100, as well as one of the Greatest Pop Culture Icons by People Magazine, Bruce Lee continues to be honoured and remembered for his enduring legacy. Bruce Lee's often revolutionary and sometimes controversial thinking on a multitude of planes has become a source of inspiration and debate for a generation of philosophers, actors, filmmakers and athletes. The film is a compelling and… More

Buy SD $9.99 -
- -

"Lee's legions of fans might get a kick out of this, but newcomers would do better to invest in a DVD of 'Fist of Fury'."
‑ Tom Huddleston, Time Out
"If you want to kick back and bask on Bruce Lee glory for ninety minutes, "I Am Bruce Lee" definitely fits the need."
"Well-researched and essential viewing for Bruce Lee fans."
‑ Allan Hunter, Daily Express
"Watchable documentary that's chiefly notable for its archive footage of the man himself, though it's also all rather one-sided and there's very little here that will be new to Bruce Lee fans."
‑ Matthew Turner, ViewLondon
""I Am Bruce Lee" is a documentary that mostly praises a mighty icon in the world of martial arts. It's a thoughtful repackaging of information we've seen before."
‑ Paul Chambers, Movie Chambers
"Its odd agenda rather overshadows some fascinating archive footage and reminiscences from Lee's family."
‑ Robbie Collin, Daily Telegraph
"Martial-arts fans will love this Bruce Lee tribute - cinephiles might be less satisfied."
‑ Peter Bradshaw, Guardian
"How does a small Chinese guy become the movies' greatest martial artist of all time? That question drives this reverential documentary about the man with the one-inch punch."
‑ Jamie Russell, Total Film
"It's safe to say that every inch of Bruce Lee's legacy has been covered and I Am Bruce Lee is just an excessive amount of icing added to an already well decorated cake."
‑ Chris Sawin, Examiner.com
"Features some interesting testimony, useful background material, rarely seen home movie footage and great clips..."
‑ Philip French, Observer [UK]
"Baggy, braying and kinda unhelpful, this one is strictly for paid-up Lee lovers."
‑ David Jenkins, Little White Lies
"Whether you're a mixed martial arts fan, a kung fu movie junkie or a pop culture enthusiast enthralled by Lee's iconic image, you'll find something in "I Am Bruce Lee" to enjoy."
‑ Shawn Levy, Oregonian