I Come in Peace (Dark Angel)
I Come in Peace is a silly, derivative science fiction exploitation thriller which is a triumph of style and skillful direction, despite a plot that steals elements from numerous good films and mixes them with some appallingly bad acting. Jack Caine (Dolph Lundgren) is a not-by-the books police officer investigating the death of several people, including his partner, by a gang called the "White Boys." All the victims seemed to have died of drug overdoses, but Jack thinks that there is something more sinister afoot. His investigation reveals a plot by aliens who use the bodies to… More

"Baxley has fashioned a moderately entertaining police thriller whose twist comes from the revelation that its major bad guy is a drug dealer from outer space."
‑ Richard Harrington, Washington Post
"As if 1988's Alien Nation weren't enough, here comes another action flick about drug dealers from another world. Lord knows there aren't enough of them on Earth to go around."
‑ Steve Newton, Georgia Straight
"Considering the story isn't that complicated, "I Come in Peace" really shouldn't be as muddled as it is."
‑ Mike McGranaghan, Aisle Seat
"Dolph Lundgren has always been underrated. Yeah, he makes bad movies, but this is one of the better ones."
‑ Luke Y. Thompson, New Times
"[Blu-ray Review] I wish I could wholeheartedly recommend "Dark Angel" as a movie as much as I recommend the Blu-ray's technical side."
‑ Dustin Putman, DustinPutman.com
"I Come in Peace actually isn't as bad as it has every right to be, given that it is an extremely derivative sci-fi, buddy-cop picture."
‑ Chris Hicks, Deseret News, Salt Lake City