I Really Hate My Job
I Really Hate My Job
As the employees at a London restaurant prepare for the arrival of a high-profile Hollywood actor, it quickly becomes apparent that the five women working to make this important meal a success suffer form delusions of grandeur. In the eye of most customers they're three waitresses, a cook, and a dishwasher, but ask these dejected young workers to describe themselves and chances are you'll get an ear-full. Whether discussing weighty issues of love and art, attempting to capture a rat, or contending with a kitchen coup d'état, the workers at this restaurant are always up to something… More

Buy SD $9.99 -
- -

"At first glance, there appears much to recommend about his latest work, I really hate my job, though appearances can be deceptive, despite a fine cast, including Brit character actor Shirley Henderson and the long-lost Neve Campbell as two of a team of wo"
‑ Cris Kennedy, Screenwize
"If you must, see it just for the sepia-toned song and dance sequence performed by Danny Huston in a tuxedo and top hat. Yes, you read that sentence correctly."
‑ Marina Pliatsikas, FILMINK (Australia)
"Unfortunately a lack of genuine observation continues to dog the film throughout and despite excellent performances, it's all 'pretend'."
‑ Andrew L. Urban, Urban Cinefile