I Still Know What You Did Last Summer
I Still Know What You Did Last Summer
I Know What You Did Last Summer was one of the two teenaged horror movies responsible for bringing the horror genre into the 90's (the other being Wes Craven's Scream). Both of those films came from the pen of screenwriter Kevin Williamson, and both of them generated sequels. I Still Know What You Did Last Summer is the continuation of Julie James (Jennifer Love Hewitt), a tortured college co-ed who accidentally almost killed a man and left him for dead one night. One year later, that man, named Ben Willis, came back to kill all of Julie's friends. Now, another year later, she… More

"This followup to last year's successful teens-in-jeopardy opus piles on the chills, thrills and body count."
‑ Leonard Klady, Variety
"Neither Trey Callaway, who wrote the script, nor Danny Cannon, who directed the sequel, bring any new ideas to the genre. Cut 'em some slack: That surely was their marching orders."
‑ Jeff Millar, Houston Chronicle
"Completely wraps itself around the film's utter moronic plot elements and red herrings at every turn..."
"I have seen many stupid movies in my life. But [this] would still count among the stupidest, had I seen twice a many movies in half again as many genres."
‑ Tim Brayton, Antagony & Ecstasy
"Heartfelt thanks must go out ... to actor Jeffrey Combs, whose brief, amusing appearance is the only reason this loser doesn't get a zero-star rating."
‑ Steve Biodrowski, ESplatter
"Our enjoyment is supposed to lie in making fun of the obvious red herrings, contrived opportunities to show cleavage, melodramatic dialogue, gullible characters, and inevitable to-be-continued ending."
‑ Lisa Alspector, Chicago Reader
"It's not a bad film for what it is."
‑ Paul Tatara, CNN.com
"We know what sequel shouldn't have been made."
‑ Charles Cassady, Common Sense Media
"Like a rotten vaudeville act, this one deserves the hook."
‑ James Plath, Movie Metropolis
"The attractive youngsters run, scream, declare that this can't be happening and repeat as necessary."
‑ Maitland McDonagh, TV Guide's Movie Guide
"Irredeemably dire."
‑ Nigel Floyd, Time Out
"When Bad Things Happen to Stupid People might have been a better title."
‑ Bob Graham, San Francisco Chronicle
"Needless to say, logic takes a holiday, just not in the Bahamas. [Blu-ray]"
‑ Peter Canavese, Groucho Reviews
"As mindlessly engaging as its predecessor..."
‑ David Nusair, Reel Film Reviews
"It's frustrating, not to mention insulting."
‑ Jeffrey M. Anderson, Combustible Celluloid