I Want Your Money
Set against the backdrop of America's growing disproval of current economic policies, I Want Your Money takes a provocative look at our nation's deeply depressed economy using the words and actions of Presidents Reagan and Obama. The film exposes the shocking reality of a bloated government while offering alternatives to help steer the United States back towards firm fiscal ground. By utilizing interviews with key leaders of America's conservative movement - Newt Gingrich, Steve Forbes, Mike Huckabee - movie clips, dramatic portrayals, music, graphics and even comedic animation, I… More

Buy SD $9.99 Rent SD $3.99
- -

"Newt and company are here to warn of an Obama-Pelosi socialist takeover that can be stopped by voting out the fiscally Satanic Democrats in next month's election."
‑ Chuck Wilson, L.A. Weekly
"The gospel according to the Republicans. Michael Moore had his turn now Ray Griggs has his"
‑ Jackie K. Cooper, jackiekcooper.com
"Ray Griggs takes the prize as the most annoying filmmaker to insert himself into his own movie ... and that INCLUDES 'Hollywood Leftist' Michael Moore."
‑ Edward Douglas, ComingSoon.net
"Equal parts hagiography and hatchet job."
‑ Joe Leydon, Variety
"If there's a lesson to be gleaned from a decade's worth of political documentaries, it is that they have virtually no impact whatsoever on the electoral process."
‑ Wade Major, Boxoffice Magazine
"Hubris, ignorance and pathetic ineptitude collide here in an explosion of cretinism that makes Jackass 3-D look like the height of intellectualism."
‑ Ken Hanke, Mountain Xpress (Asheville, NC)
"Like a Michael Moore documentary, Griggs plays fast and loose with statistics -- enough to raise my own B.S. Meter and lower my trust. I kept asking, "Is this the whole truth?""
‑ Mark Moring, Christianity Today