Ice Age: Continental Drift
Scrat's nutty pursuit of the cursed acorn, which he's been after since the dawn of time, has world-changing consequences - a continental cataclysm that triggers the greatest adventure of all for Manny, Diego and Sid. In the wake of these upheavals, Sid reunites with his cantankerous Granny, and the herd encounters a ragtag menagerie of seafaring pirates determined to stop them from returning home. -- (C) Official Site

"Yes, this is the part where I outsource my critical role to my children. If you are the kind of person who (quite understandably) abhors this particular gimmick, you may wish to stop reading now."
‑ Christopher Orr, The Atlantic
"In the end, this latest "Ice Age" movie is about as surprising and unpredictable as a glacier. And not much more fun."
‑ Stephen Whitty, Newark Star-Ledger
"The swashbuckling stuff is boisterous, if dated, and proves far more engaging than a tedious sub-plot involving Manny's rebellious teenage daughter."
‑ Jason Best, Movie Talk
"The beautiful animation and wonderful character design continue to impress, but the seafaring action is sunk by sub-sitcom-level lessons about family and friendship."
‑ John Beifuss, Commercial Appeal (Memphis, TN)
"There have been far worse children's films than Ice Age: Continental Drift, even this year, but few that make me so depressed about Hollywood's utter contempt for young moviegoers."
‑ Jonathan Lack, We Got This Covered
"The best bits are basic and all but voiceless: those Scrat-intensive set pieces, still inspiredly squirrelly if much too far apart."
‑ Jonathan Kiefer, Village Voice
"Whenever I watch an "Ice Age" movie, I understand how my mother felt whenever I zoned out in front of the television after school."
‑ Rafer Guzman, Newsday
"The first "Ice Age" is still the best, but as fabricated and Saturday morning as this installment is, it's still an accomplished bit of animated filmmaking."
‑ James Plath, Movie Metropolis
"Apparently Fox are making a fifth, and people wonder what's pushing originality out of Hollywood."
‑ Sam Bathe, Fan The Fire
"[Teaches] the children of the world all the clichés that they will rapidly come to despise over the course of the following decades."
‑ William Bibbiani, CraveOnline
"These films are generally good at being good enough, and the fourth installment, Ice Age: Continental Drift, doesn't deviate from that modest tradition."
‑ William Goss, Film.com
"Popping from one silly set piece to another is all that really concerns the screenwriters."
‑ Kyle Smith, New York Post
"Here the franchise that recycles other kids' movies recycles itself."
‑ Cynthia Fuchs, Time to Play Magazine
"This is simply the case of a series that has fully run its course without anywhere left to go."
‑ Jeff Beck, Examiner.com
"The difference between mild endorsement and a dismissive "ehh" technically isn't part of the movie. It's the 5-minute short subject preceding Continental Drift, a wordless gem titled The Longest Daycare starring Maggie Simpson."
‑ Steve Persall, Tampa Bay Times