In My Sleep
Barely dressed, Marcus wakes up in the middle of a cemetery. He has no idea how he got there. But this is not the first time this has happened. In fact, lately when he wakes up, Marcus has to ask himself: Where was I last night? Who was I with?

Marcus suffers from parasomnia, a rare form of sleep disorder which causes him to do things in his sleep, which he cannot remember the next day.

His situation only gets worse when Marcus wakes up covered in blood with a knife at his side. Then, the wife of his best friend is found dead, stabbed to death. Marcus is scared to put… More

"Zzzzzzzz."
‑ Colin Covert, Minneapolis Star Tribune
"All the labored explanations (and tedious psychology) that follow the bad behavior and bloodshed make for a serious buzzkill."
‑ S. James Snyder, Time Out New York
"Little screen finesse to support Wolf's aspirations, leaving behind an ambitious but inept production that has difficulty maintaining chills, thrills, and, well, camera focus."
‑ Brian Orndorf, BrianOrndorf.com
"An overstuffed Lifetime movie, if that network for women ever made movies about nice guys who happen to be sex-addicted murder suspects with a sleep disorder."
‑ Marshall Fine, Hollywood & Fine
"Meant to be Hitchcockian -- the writer and director, Allen Wolf, more or less says so in his director's statement -- and maybe it is, if you think of it as, say, Hitchcock's senior project for film school."
‑ Mike Hale, New York Times
"Writer-director Allen Wolf loads In My Sleep with so much psychosexual baggage you wish he just focused on one emotional affliction to propel this mediocre whodunit."
‑ Gary Goldstein, Los Angeles Times
"Hideous-looking, poorly acted, nonsensical and a waste of actor Tony Hale (Buster from "Arrested Development"), "In My Sleep" could turn you into a sleepmoviegoer."
‑ Chris Hewitt (St. Paul), St. Paul Pioneer Press
"Melrose Place meets imitation Hitchcock."
‑ John P. McCarthy, Boxoffice Magazine
"Did a hunky LA massage ther apist kill someone in their sleep? Perhaps the biggest problem with Allen Wolf's drowsy thriller In My Sleep is managing to stay awake long enough to find out."
‑ Lou Lumenick, New York Post
"Aspires to the noble tradition of L.A. film noir, but boasts all the cerebral and aesthetic restraint of a West Hollywood dance club."
‑ John Anderson, Variety
"For a while pulls levers of dramatic engagement competently if never rivetingly, but unravels into a labyrinthine tangle of soap-y contrivance and improbably centralized conflict."
‑ Brent Simon, Shared Darkness
"Spectacularly witless, In My Sleep is another depressing reminder of what happens when you give cameras to jocks."
‑ Ed Gonzalez, Slant Magazine