Jackass 3
Johnny Knoxville and his buddies are up to their daredevil comic antics again. And this time they're coming at ya' in 3D.-- (C) Paramount

"It's fabulously funny in small doses, but these unrelenting pranks and farcical set-ups become too monotonous to endure for a full 94 minutes."
‑ Derek Adams, Time Out
"Jackass is at its best when all composition breaks down. Something like "Beehive Tetherball" gets its considerable power from the stunt going spectacularly wrong."
‑ Karina Longworth, L.A. Weekly
"Jackass 3D is incredibly stupid, but it's also hands down one of the funniest and most entertaining movies I've seen all year. Anyone who thinks differently just doesn't have a sense of humor and needs to lighten up a bit."
‑ Matt Joseph, We Got This Covered
"I think it's because we've watched these guys get older without growing up one little bit, and since we can't all get away with that, there is a freedom and, yes, a beauty to watching someone else pull it off."
‑ Drew McWeeny, HitFix
"If you can't do something smart, do something right. And Knoxville simply does it right."
"Hey, I might be flunking Calculus, young viewers tell themselves, but at least I'm not letting someone swing a dead mackerel in my face."
‑ Stephen Cole, Globe and Mail
"For the most part, the dumber the stunt, the funnier it is."
‑ Sam Adams, Salon.com
"JACKASS 3D isn't just about the pranks and crude humor - it's a celebration that connected all of them and changed their lives ten years ago, when Jackass first aired on MTV."
‑ Chase Whale, Gordon and the Whale
"All of this happens in 3-D and that's fantastic."
‑ Dave White, Movies.com
"There is a reason these men have thrived for so long in a world where any moron with a Flip Video can get on YouTube. They are simply the best at what they do."
‑ Matt Singer, IFC.com
"Jackass 3D has its moments, but it lacks the ingenuity and hilarity of the previous films -- no doubt in large part because of the aging process."
‑ Peter Hartlaub, San Francisco Chronicle
"Die-hard fans of the original series, which had the good fortune to sprout before YouTube, may feel as if they're getting their money's worth here, though the 3-D component is awfully stingy and tends to be genital- or anal-based."
‑ Michael Phillips, Chicago Tribune
"Ultimately, they just want to have a good time and take their fans along for the ride. On that front they're completely successful."
‑ Simon Reynolds, Digital Spy
"The filmmakers never fail to take the low road every chance they can, but they must have laughed all the way to the bank."
‑ John J. Puccio, Movie Metropolis
"It's clear from the third film that the real movie star who should emerge from the trilogy is not Johnny Knoxville, but the downright charming Chris Pontius, who is loaded with screen presence."
‑ Adam Lippe, Examiner.com