Jackass: Number Two

"[A] sporadically hilarious assortment of weapons-grade idiocy."
‑ David Jenkins, Time Out
"Just like the Lord of the Rings, I can't wait for the third part of this trilogy."
‑ Richard Roeper, Ebert & Roeper
"Johnny Knoxville, Bam Margera and company prod themselves into a hilariously fascinating exploration, and exploitation, of their own psychological fears. After all, a director like Spike Jonze wouldn't be a hanger-on if there were no subtext."
‑ Nick Rogers, Suite101.com
"The schoolboy skits are shorter and greater in number than the first Jackass movie, but the laughs and howls they provoke are just as loud and many."
‑ Cole Smithey, ColeSmithey.com
"It's almost like getting the band back together, which is great for Jackass fans if they don't mind that the super-group is pretty much set on playing the exact same tune."
‑ Brian Tallerico, UGO
"I couldn't look away, and neither could anyone else in the audience I saw the movie with. We hooted and hollered at the screen, captured by a single involuntary impulse."
‑ Stephanie Zacharek, Salon.com
"The first half hour was hilarious. The second half hour got repetitious and tedious."
‑ Peter Howell, Toronto Star
"The older the pranksters get, the grimmer their stunts feel"
‑ Fernando F. Croce, CinePassion
"If you're not a fan, get off your high horse and unleash your inner 15-year-old masochist!"
‑ Brian Marder, Hollywood.com
"You laugh, you cringe, you wonder what the hell modern civilization is coming to."
‑ David Noh, Film Journal International
"The screams of laughter come fast and furious in this frat boy's fever dream of a circus sideshow."
‑ Michael Rechtshaffen, Hollywood Reporter
"To call the humor sophomoric would be to overstate its sophistication. Call it infantile, and you'll be much closer to the mark. But it's hard to deny that many of the more outrageous bits have an exhilaratingly potent, shock-you-into-guffawing impact."
‑ Joe Leydon, Variety
"It's very funny, and I struggled to muffle my wild laughter most of the time."
"Thanks to Knoxville and co., there is no stunt left untested, no boundary unbroken and no gag reflex left unprovoked in Jackass: Number Two - and this, resolutely, is a great thing."
‑ Todd Gilchrist, IGN Movies
"...it's ultimately impossible to deny the comedic value of such interludes."
‑ David Nusair, Reel Film Reviews