Jet Lag
An artist is en route to Paris, where he plans to stop his ex-wife from remarrying. However, during his travels, he strikes up a relationship with a curious woman he meets at the airport.

"Manages to surprise and absorb the viewer in ways that your typical 'meet cute' romance never would."
‑ Roger Moore, Orlando Sentinel
"A movie so thin it borders on nonexistence."
‑ Rene Rodriguez, Miami Herald
"Good acting makes us momentarily forget that we get enough of this stuff right here at home without having to import it for some reason."
‑ Steve Schneider, Orlando Weekly
"If Jet Lag were showing on an airplane, I'd jump out the window and take my chances with gravity."
‑ Jon Popick, Planet Sick-Boy
"...even at a running time of only 91-minutes, the film often feels substantially longer."
‑ David Nusair, Reel Film Reviews
"All the usual meet-cute tropes are trotted out -- room service hassles, bed-sharing dilemmas -- but Reno and Binoche make a fine pair and the Parisian setting somehow makes it all seem fresher."
‑ Peter Howell, Toronto Star
"A piffle of a romantic comedy that wastes its stars."
‑ Robert Denerstein, Denver Rocky Mountain News
"This modest soufflé of a romance rests securely on [Reno and Binoche's] shoulders."
‑ Lawrence Toppman, Charlotte Observer
"The idea of gruff, scruffy Reno and the elegant- as-ever Binoche getting together is far too ridiculous to swallow even for a minute."
‑ Jeff Vice, Deseret News, Salt Lake City
"A romantic comedy that's as stale as yesterday's croissant."
‑ Kim Linekin, eye WEEKLY
"The script is definitely mediocrity mixed with complication."
‑ Liam Lacey, Globe and Mail
"Charming in its predictability, yet not without its pleasures. The leads share a very casual chemistry, an odd couple that refreshingly isn't at odds with each other."
‑ Sean O'Connell, Flipside Movie Emporium
"In the realm of predictable rom-coms, this one has enough charm and humor to divert us for an hour and a half."
‑ Eric D. Snider, EricDSnider.com
"What makes Jet Lag almost work is the unexpected chemistry between the ethereal Binoche and the gravelly Reno."
‑ Sean Means, Salt Lake Tribune
"A romantic comedy with just enough heart and soul to keep us flying."
‑ Bruce Kirkland, Jam! Movies