Justin Bieber: Never Say Never
Justin Bieber: Never Say Never is the inspiring true story and rare inside look at the rise of Justin from street performer in the small town of Stratford, Ontario to internet phenomenon to global super star culminating with a dream sold out show at the famed Madison Square Garden in 3-D. -- (C) Paramount

"It has come to this: parents who have recorded their children's lives since infancy can see their home films edited into their child's very own 3-D concert documentary."
‑ Bruce Diones, New Yorker
"Bieber's unquestionably gifted, and if he's smart enough to listen to the grounded, talented folk around him, there's every reason to hope that he'll turn out to be just fine when he grows up."
‑ Tom Charity, CNN.com
"A light-hearted and fun look at the life and achievements of the young superstar."
‑ John Hanlon, Big Hollywood
"Currently I am disinterested in his music, but once he ages and is forced to start expanding on his talents, I think we might see something interesting."
‑ Grae Drake, Movies.com
"Just turning the camera on gives us a sense of the madness surrounding Bieber, who seems to have risen faster than anyone in pop music history."
‑ Paul Byrnes, Sydney Morning Herald
"I find him such a bland, pious, profoundly unthreatening little Furby of a pop idol, but little girls' celebrity crushes are not to be trifled with. And this sensationally engineered promo film makes Justin Bieber look like a true force of nature."
‑ David Edelstein, New York Magazine/Vulture
"The movie is cunningly woven to show the tension between his insane success and his determination to remain a sane, normal 16-year-old."
‑ David Edelstein, NPR
"Something strictly for those stricken with Bieber Fever."
‑ Michael Dequina, TheMovieReport.com
"...the thing it documents best is how music producers and press agents market a product."
‑ John J. Puccio, Movie Metropolis
"In spite of its airy brief as a panting PR puff piece, this engaging concert-doco takes a semi-revealing splash inside the fishbowl through which its subject sees the world."
‑ Leigh Paatsch, Herald Sun (Australia)
"The movie remains so sanitized, so authorized that it never gives us credit for being able to make up our own minds about him and what he represents."
‑ Stephen Whitty, Newark Star-Ledger
"Part biopic, part concert film and all crowd pleaser, Justin Bieber: Never Say Never is a big, glossy celebration of the musical phenom that knows exactly what it needs to do to send its target audience of 'tween girls into a tizzy of giddy screams."
‑ Christy Lemire, Associated Press
"A fun, feelgood way to spend a couple of hours, and actually has an inspiring message of what might happen if you follow your dreams."
‑ Lara Martin, Digital Spy
"Though billed as a 3D film, it only applies to the concert footage, though it's difficult to imagine any of his fans complaining."
‑ Jim Schembri, The Age (Australia)
"It's a mass-marketing effort sure, but a surprisingly entertaining one."
‑ Glenn Dunks, Trespass