Justin Bieber's Believe
Behind the headlines, beyond the spotlight -- there's more to his story. Directed by Jon M. Chu (Never Say Never, G.I. Joe: Retaliation) JUSTIN BIEBER'S BELIEVE captures 19-year-old Justin Bieber unfiltered and brutally honest. In brand new interviews with Bieber, the movie reveals long-awaited answers to questions about his passion to make music, relationships and coming of age in the spotlight -- as well as never-before-seen concert footage, unprecedented behind-the-scenes access and special appearances from manager Scooter Braun, Patti Mallette, Usher, Ludacris and many more. (c)… More

"When the movie occasionally does confront its hero's foibles, its answers are disappointingly pat."
‑ Adam Markovitz, Entertainment Weekly
"A documentary that supposedly chronicles the 2012-2013 tour but stays so relentlessly on message, it offers no insights and few anecdotes about the real Justin Bieber."
‑ Stephanie Merry, Washington Post
"Director Jon M Chu throws a few curlies at Bieber about fame, philanthropy, artistic integrity and the bum fluff growing in the space between his nose and his mouth where a mustache would normally go."
‑ Jim Schembri, 3AW
"It's for the fans. And on that level it works."
‑ Sheila O'Malley, RogerEbert.com
"Films like this work best when exalting is the task, and when it comes to displaying Mr. Bieber in his milieu - on stage - it shines."
‑ Jon Caramanica, New York Times
"Justin Bieber's Believe is exactly the movie you think it is, and that's fine."
‑ Ben Rayner, Toronto Star
"Earnest pop star docu should please true Beliebers."
‑ Sandie Angulo Chen, Common Sense Media
"When it strays from the glitzy pyrotechnics of a Miami concert, it descends into another manipulative PR stunt."
‑ Kevin McFarland, AV Club
"My daughter wants you to know that the movie is great and that you shouldn't listen to a hater like me. I envy her belief."
‑ David Edelstein, Vulture
""Believe" feels earnest but superficial, a next-chapter look at a star who hasn't come enough to terms with where he's come from to contemplate where he is, or where he's going."
‑ Todd Gilchrist, The Wrap
"It's the rare 19-year-old who's in a position to commission and co-produce a film about himself. Clearly, with this kind of involvement, we can hardly expect Justin Bieber's Believe to be an impartial document."
‑ Marjorie Baumgarten, Austin Chronicle
"Even if it doesn't ask all the right question or provide the answers we're looking for, Justin Bieber's Believe is a perfectly harmless piece of work that will send fangirls the world over into a tizzy."
‑ Matt Joseph, We Got This Covered