Kevin Hart: Laugh At My Pain
FunnymanKevin Hartis BACK and starring in the theatrical version of his 2011Laugh at My Paincomedy tour that swept the nation and earned more than $15,000,000 in ticket sales! The 90-cityLaugh at My Paintour is one of the most successful Comedy Concerts in history. Hart's 2-day performance of Laugh at My Pain (at LA Live's Nokia Theatre), raised the bar and brokeEddie Murphy's long standing record of being the first African-AmericanComedianto surpass over $1.1 milliontwo-day live Comedy show ticket sales. -- (C) Official Site

"Hart is the comic equivalent of a journeyman musician with a lot of clever licks and one good trick. Once you've seen it, you have little appetite for more."
‑ Greg Quill, Toronto Star
"Compact comic Kevin Hart completed a wildly successful 90-city tour this year and he's got the movie to prove it."
‑ Liz Braun, Jam! Movies
"Brace yourself to laugh as much at the irreverent funnyman's profane language as at his pain!"
‑ Kam Williams, NewsBlaze
"A couple of adornments - one before the concert footage, one after - flesh out this funny, profanity-heavy movie nicely."
‑ Neil Genzlinger, New York Times
"The problem with paying big-screen prices for a stand-up special is that you really have to like the comic to feel you're getting your money's worth."
‑ Norman Wilner, NOW Toronto
"A vanity project, sure. But Hart is one painfully funny little dude."
‑ Roger Moore, McClatchy-Tribune News Service
"Thankfully, Kevin Hart's Laugh at My Pain lives up to only half of its title: it is certainly all about the laughs."
‑ Michael Dequina, TheMovieReport.com