London mon amour (Mes amis, mes amours)
London mon amour (Mes amis, mes amours)
Two divorced men, Mathias and Antoine, become a modern-day odd couple when they move in together in London, along with their two kids. But while establishing house rules is easy, handling relationships with the opposite sex is another matter. Domestic bliss is jeopardized when Mathias falls for the charms of Audrey, another French ex-pat living in London.

Buy SD $9.99 Rent SD $2.99
- -

"With My Friends, My Loves, the French are making an excursion into Richard Curtis country."
‑ Sandra Hall, Sydney Morning Herald
"Even the luminous Virginie Ledoyen can't bring much to the mediocre proceedings."
‑ David Stratton, At the Movies (Australia)
"Flawed and sometimes a bit contrived (like kiddies mouthing wise observations between themselves in precocious but cute mode) the film is nevertheless entertaining"
‑ Andrew L. Urban, Urban Cinefile
"With so many good-looking people seen against so many fetching backgrounds, how could anyone dislike My Friends, My Loves, especially when lovers seem to outnumber friends?"
‑ David Stratton, The Australian
"The sweet story gets overshadowed by strange directorial choices, though the cast support the story well."
‑ Liz Graham, FILMINK (Australia)
"This entertaining French romantic comedy passes all the tests with its top cast, odd-couple buddy premise and heart rending stories of cupid's impact"
‑ Louise Keller, Urban Cinefile
"It made me so angry. The French have an absolute talent for putting phoniness on screen. There is not an honest note in this film."
‑ Margaret Pomeranz, At the Movies (Australia)
"While My Friends, My Loves is not a masterpiece, it sticks to the romantic comedy genre with a French twist."
‑ Colin Newton, Courier Mail (Australia)