London
A party becomes a metaphor for the wasted lives of a handful of young hipsters in this edgy independent drama. Syd (Chris Evans) awakes from the latest in a long series of drug- and booze-fueled benders when he receiving a phone call from a friend informing him that London (Jessica Biel), who recently broke up with Syd, will be moving away from New York for California with her new boyfriend in a few days, and that a going-away party is being thrown for her that evening. Syd hasn't been invited to the bash, but he decides to attend anyway, and brings along Bateman (Jason Statham), a… More

"Be very afraid."
‑ J. R. Jones, Chicago Reader
"It's not so interesting to watch people on cocaine babble back and forth at each other."
‑ Gregory Kirschling, Entertainment Weekly
"...ultimately comes off as a well-intentioned failure that admittedly might hold some appeal for fans of the various actors..."
‑ David Nusair, Reel Film Reviews
"...witless and pointless."
‑ Andy Klein, Los Angeles CityBeat
"Grating and wildly unpleasant from beginning to end, London is perhaps one of the least entertaining films that I can recall seeing."
‑ Peter Sobczynski, eFilmCritic.com
"London's pretensions far outstrip its dorm-level contemplation of life's big issues."
‑ Nathan Rabin, AV Club
"'You are so annoying!' our hero screams in the heroine's face, halfway through London. 'You are 10 times more annoying than me!' our heroine quickly answers. They're both right."
‑ Stephen Whitty, Newark Star-Ledger
"An acting exercise (and not a very interesting one) disguised as a film."
‑ Lewis Beale, Film Journal International
"London is a very simple character piece that is not for every taste. I recommend the film, but I fully expect some that see it based on my recommendation will curse my name come the end credits."
‑ Jeff Otto, IGN Movies
"I've seen more ferocious, and entertaining, spectacles at Raffi concerts."
‑ Chris Cabin, Filmcritic.com
"You should avoid it like a bad case of whooping cough."
‑ Richard Roeper, Ebert & Roeper
"The title refers to the name of one of a grouping of some of the most numbingly self-absorbed and obnoxious characters ever assembled in a single film."
‑ Michael Rechtshaffen, Hollywood Reporter
"...if you don't mind watching people who are better looking than you coking up for 90 minutes..."
‑ JoBlo, JoBlo's Movie Emporium
"While it shouldn't work, it does."
‑ Eric Lurio, Greenwich Village Gazette
"The only thing more tedious than stoned people philosophizing about the existence of God is boys who can't bring themselves to say 'I love you.'"
‑ Brill Bundy, Zap2it.com