Man on a Ledge

"This embraces its own lunacy readily enough, never aiming for anything more than the disposable thrills it delivers thick and fast."
‑ Anna Smith, Time Out
"This is one of the few movies that, with its skyscraper action scenes, probably needed to be made in 3-D. As it is, though, it's barely in 2-D - and really, I'm not sure it needed to be made at all."
‑ Stephen Whitty, Newark Star-Ledger
"After an interesting guessing game in the first forty minutes, it slips and falls to a terrible and clichéd death."
‑ Justin Craig, FoxNews.com
"Sam Worthington's Man On A Ledge is an absolute mess of a film, from start to finish. It's silly, dumb and ridiculous."
‑ Kristal Cooper, We Got This Covered
"...depending on your levels of credulity - and blood alcohol - it might just pass muster as a late-night six-pack flick."
‑ Matt Glasby, Flicks.co.nz
"The solution to "now what do we do for 103 minutes?" is to pile as many silly distractions into the running time as possible."
‑ Colin Covert, Minneapolis Star Tribune
"There's no escaping the sheer terror of a guy standing on a ledge that high up. "Man on a Ledge" delivers the sweats it intends to deliver."
‑ Tom Long, Detroit News
"This drama defies reason, logic and explanation but it can't defy gravity and ultimately falls flatly on its face."
‑ John Hanlon, Big Hollywood
"The fact that it works is nothing short of a miracle. ... The balance between genuine threat and B-Movie silliness is just about right."
‑ William Bibbiani, CraveOnline
"It's pulp, airport fiction - the acting is mediocre, the characters are formulaic archetypes... but I didn't feel as if my time was wasted at all."
‑ Blake Howard, 2UE That Movie Show
"'Man on a Ledge' is our first legit contender for Best Worst movie of the year."
‑ Richard Roeper, Richard Roeper.com
"When an action movie is as clumsy as "Man on a Ledge," it's begging to fall."
‑ Joe Williams, St. Louis Post-Dispatch
""Man on a Ledge" is not a film that will change the way we look at thrillers, but it is a film that has enough thrills to provide for a very entertaining ride"
‑ Jeff Beck, Examiner.com
"Certainly enjoyable and occasionally tense despite some wobbly performances and plot holes."
‑ R. L. Shaffer, IGN DVD
"Man on a Ledge isn't a caper comedy. It's a heist picture, a thriller -- and a not-that-thrilling one at that. But the folks who made it have enough of a sense of humor to get how silly it is and run with that on occasion."
‑ Roger Moore, McClatchy-Tribune News Service