May I Kill U?
Baz (Barry Vartis) is one of Britain's new breed of police, a cycle cop. Although he appears to be a figure of fun, a freak accident turns him into a psychopath... As riots break out in London, a head injury changes Baz from an everyday police officer into a mad vigilante, offering no-hope criminals a stark choice, arrest or death. Baz sees this campaign as 'lawful killing'. Criminals too stunned, confused, or drunk to argue are politely asked, "May I kill you?" and merrily dispatched on their final journey. All these exchanges are recorded on Baz' helmet-cam and… More

"The only real response to a thuddingly unfunny vigilante satire like "May I Kill U" is, "Well, I hope that filmmaker got something out of his system.""
‑ Robert Abele, Los Angeles Times
"It's funny, sharp and ruthless."
‑ Philip French, Observer [UK]
"A tacky, low-budget film that is as blunt and obvious as the instruments Baz uses on his victims."
‑ Allan Hunter, Daily Express
"A spoof of right-wing reactionary politics that feels better suited to television than cinema."
‑ Martyn Conterio, Little White Lies
"A satire so blunt it makes an early - but compelling - case for most misguided film of 2013."
‑ Matt Glasby, Total Film
"Urban's stab at black-comedy satire is hobbled by the obviousness of his characters."
‑ Chris Packham, Village Voice
"There's little actual humour in May I Kill U?, just a grim view of police-work, deprivation, social media and modern life generally."
‑ Eddie Harrison, The List
"The joke barely lasts the film's short running time ..."
‑ Derek Malcolm, This is London
"It's one of those British indie films that come nowhere near the standard of the most ordinary telly drama."
‑ Peter Bradshaw, Guardian [UK]
"A pitch-black sense of humour provides some strong laughs in this satirical British thriller, but the undercooked script never manages to hold onto our interest."
‑ Rich Cline, Contactmusic.com
"There may well be a worse film released this year than this unwatchable British black comedy, although it sets a terrifyingly low benchmark."
‑ Robbie Collin, Daily Telegraph
"A dumb farce which is neither funny or scary."
‑ Grant Rollings, Sun Online
"Setting out to be a killer-cop satire for the social media age, the result makes Paul Blart look like Taxi Driver. Unfollow immediately."
‑ Andrew Osmond, Empire Magazine