Mission Park
Torn apart over time, the ambitions of four childhood friends place them on both sides of the law. Young FBI Agents Bobby (Jeremy Ray Valdez) and Julian (Will Rothhaar) are forced to infiltrate and take down a drug organization run by the untouchable kingpin Jason (Walter Perez) and his right-hand man Derek (Joseph Julian Soria). (c) Official Site

"If real F.B.I. agents were as inept as those in "Mission Park," their average on-the-job life span would approximate that of a very lucky mayfly. And if actual drug honchos were as careless as the ones presented here, we wouldn't need the F.B.I."
‑ Jeannette Catsoulis, New York Times
"This mission is a bit stilted from beginning to end."
‑ Ron Wilkinson, Monsters and Critics
"An earnest, not terribly convincing action thriller as generic as its title."
‑ Gary Goldstein, Los Angeles Times
"Four young men from a rough neighborhood are bound together by an ugly secret that continues to haunt them long after they've taken different paths to adulthood... Feel free to stop us if you've heard this story, oh, about a hundred times before."
‑ Maitland McDonagh, Film Journal International
"You probably saw the ensuing narrative of betrayal, murder, and undercover investigation on Silk Stalkings, Miami Vice, 21 Jump Street, Hardcastle and McCormick, Profiler, or The Cosby Mysteries."
‑ Chris Packham, Village Voice