Mockingbird Lane
An odd, but loveable family moves into 1313 Mockingbird Lane in this modern reimagining of the classic series "The Munsters."

"I left the episode wanting to see more of where Fuller and company wanted to take these Munsters, which is a good thing - leaving your audience wanting more is a positive, obviously."
‑ Ken Tucker, Entertainment Weekly
"There's something admirable about a big swing, even when it doesn't connect."
‑ Mary McNamara, Los Angeles Times
"Some of the jokes are definitely beneath the players here, but some land just right, creating a enjoyably demented journey."
‑ Matt Fowler, IGN Movies
"This is not going to be everyone's, or possibly anyone's, cup of hemlock."
‑ Matt Roush, TV Guide
"Outrageous, eccentric, funny, campy - and too creepy for small kids. A real shame this isn't sticking around."
‑ Verne Gay, Newsday
"Not particularly scary, not particularly funny, this little-pilot-lost doesn't quite get there, despite an impressive pedigree."
‑ Tim Goodman, Hollywood Reporter
"We're pretty sure this is the last we'll ever see of the new Munster clan."
‑ Ethan Alter, Television Without Pity
"I'd put the Mockingbird Lane pilot more in line with the others I found interesting but didn't want to watch every week."
‑ Alan Sepinwall, HitFix
"The hour plays like the failed pilot that it is, with a lot of exposition and an episode-ending tease that's intended to leave us wanting more."
‑ Tom Conroy, Media Life
"Mockingbird Lane was a sumptuous, spooky, and far more graphic reimagining of Herman, Lily, and their postnuclear family."
‑ David Hiltbrand, Philadelphia Inquirer
"Mockingbird Lane is funny, fanciful, a visual treat and, perhaps surprisingly, full of heart."
‑ Rob Owen, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette