Obsessed
Derek Charles, a successful asset manager who has just received a huge promotion, is blissfully happy in his career and in his marriage to the beautiful Beth. But, when Lisa, a temp worker, starts stalking Derek, everything he's worked so hard for is placed in jeopardy.

"A silly, contrived film."
‑ Ben Lyons, At the Movies
"As far as the crazy-stalker-chick genre goes, Obsessed isn't horrible. It's just intensely simple-minded."
‑ Dan Zak, Washington Post
"Fans of the Final Destination flicks should enjoy seeing how Larter's horror roots are revisited in the over-the-top climax of this trashy exercise in glossy B-movie-making."
‑ Steve Newton, Georgia Straight
"Seldom does a movie thriller misfire so severely as this one."
‑ John J. Puccio, Movie Metropolis
"They did this movie a few years ago. It was called "The Temp". So many holes in the plot, I stopped counting. An unintentional laugh riot!"
‑ Paul Chambers, CNNRadio
"Elba and Larter are actually pretty good. Beyonce, through, strikes one note throughout."
‑ Ben Mankiewicz, At the Movies
"Spends much time spinning its wheels and making auds practically beg for an explanation to all the madness and obsession."
‑ John Anderson, Variety
"Elba grimaces, Larter is seductive, and Beyonce says, 'You better do something about this woman, or I will.' That better be enough because that's all this one's got to offer."
‑ Perri Nemiroff, CinemaBlend.com
"Obsessed left me completely uninterested"
‑ Kamal 'The Diva' Larsuel, 3BlackChicks Review
"Slow, one-note and climactically risible."
‑ Philip French, Observer [UK]
"Don't think that exploiting female paranoia and the promise of Knowles throwing punches is enough to make up for your unabashed B-movie hitting the skids at the halfway point."
‑ David Fear, Time Out New York
"If the producers had done their work properly on Obsessed, I would not now be wishing I could reclaim the two hours I wasted on this tepid, sexless, thrill-free melodrama."
‑ Greg Quill, Toronto Star
""I knew it would come to this," hisses Sharon when finding Lisa lurking around her beautiful Brentwood home--at which point I exclaimed, "Me too!"--and then the fun (and, for many, the entire purpose of the film) starts."
‑ Leo Goldsmith, Reverse Shot
"Another movie that demonstrates it's bad feng shui to place a glass coffee table beneath a chandelier beneath an attic that can't even support the weight of a blond wearing little more than the whipped-cream bikini she sported in 'Varsity Blues.'"
‑ John Beifuss, Commercial Appeal (Memphis, TN)
"Not even the lovely Beyoncé Knowles can save this clichéd thriller."
‑ Mickey McMonagle, Sunday Mail [UK]