One Hundred Mornings
Two couples struggling under desperate circumstances are faced with a devastating betrayal in this low-key independent drama from writer and director Conor Horgan. An unnamed apocalyptic event has left a handful of survivors struggling to get by in a village in rural Ireland. Mark (Rory Keenan) and his wife Katie (Kelly Campbell) are sharing a cottage with another couple, Jonathan (Ciaran McMenamin) and Hannah (Alex Reid) as they wait to see what will happen next; they have a stock of provisions and their neighbor Tim (Robert O'Mahoney), while even tempered, is willing to defend their… More

"Solid acting and stellar cinematography accomplish more than a truckload of special effects."
‑ Steve Dollar, Wall Street Journal
"With neither zombies nor cannibals to hold our attention, Mr. Horgan relies on a single question: When society breaks down, how quickly does our humanity follow?"
‑ Jeannette Catsoulis, New York Times
"There's little to really love in One Hundred Mornings."
‑ John Anderson, Variety
"One of its most potent points is how brutally destabilizing hope can be when despair has become the norm."
‑ Ernest Hardy, L.A. Weekly
"Part morality play, part comment on our excessive energy consumption, One Hundred Mornings is often most affecting when it considers the most mundane points."
‑ Andrew Schenker, Village Voice
"Conor Horgan has a nice eye and ear for disturbingly intimate little incidents that tell us more than any series of expository speeches could ever hope to."
‑ Chuck Bowen, Slant Magazine