Our Day Will Come
Two bitter misfits decide to take out their rage on their world in this offbeat drama. Remy (Olivier Barthelemy) is an angry, maladjusted teenager who seems convinced the world looks down on him because he has red hair. Remy has no friends and a poor relationship with his family, and after a disagreement with his mother (Mathilde Braure) escalates into violence, he runs away from home. Remy is seeing a psychiatrist, Patrick (Vincent Cassel), who is also red-headed and angry about it, and when Patrick learns that Remy has impulsively left home, he decides to run off with him, proposing they to… More

"Our Day Will Come escalates to a violent rampage as essentially unpleasant and nonsensical as its characters."
‑ Chris Packham, Village Voice
"exeis thn aisthhsh oti o Gavras, opws kai oi hrwes toy, prwta bghke sto dromo kai meta brhke thn oytopikh kokkinokorfh Irlandia toy gia kateythynsh"
‑ Joseph Proimakis, Movies for the Masses
"Cassel is arguably the poster boy for this kind of confrontational cinema, but it's a road movie that runs out of road - and out of ideas."
‑ Peter Bradshaw, Guardian
"...regardless of whether or not you like it, it's hard not to consider the film to be a vital, bold work of an emerging artist that is truly unlike anything else we saw at the festival (or, for that matter, anywhere else)."
‑ Drew Taylor, The Playlist
"All sensation without revelation, the film has ambitions but they end up as hollow pretensions."
‑ Philip French, Observer [UK]
"With a maniacal intensity and terrific performances from its two leads, this is a delightfully unhinged, increasingly unpredictable drama-slash-road movie that's easily one of the strangest films you'll see all year."
‑ Matthew Turner, ViewLondon
"The degree to which Our Day Will Come consequently fizzles out is rather astonishing..."
‑ David Nusair, About.com
"An oddly memorable film, but not one you really want to recall."
‑ Derek Malcolm, This is London
"Truly transportive filmmaking, a window into a world only one degree off from our own, laden with absurdist charms and about as hypnotic and brash as a klaxon."
‑ William Goss, Cinematical