Prey (2006)

An American family on vacation in Africa are stalked by lions after becoming lost in a game reserve in director Darrell James Roodt's fierce, wilderness-based thriller. Bridget Moynahan and Peter Weller star.

Rated: R
Running Time:
Release Date: January 30, 2007
Add Your Rating
User Score

Rotten Tomatoes™ Critic Reviews
Pablo Villaša
Cinema em Cena

Praticamente uma refilmagem de Cujo com le§es e com um roteiro infinitamente mais idiota.

Scott Weinberg

I've always been a sucker for Animals Attack! movies, and this one manages to be a half-decent time-waster, if only in a 'rainy matinee' sort of way.

David Cornelius

Prey is fifty kinds of obnoxious, loud and dreary, at times flat out unwatchable.

Christopher Null

overwrought and only vaguely insulting