Revolution
Continuing his adventurous journey around the world, filmmaker Rob Stewart brings us Revolution, a full length feature film that is inspiring humans to change the world and save our planet. Along with world renowned experts, he learns that past evolutions can help solve some of our current and future environmental problems. Startling, beautiful, and provocative, Revolution has already won awards at international film festivals and shows us that we can make a difference.

"Trying to gather too much into his net, Mr. Stewart gets a little lost, but his bottom line could not be clearer: When the oceans die, so do we."
‑ Jeannette Catsoulis, New York Times
"As a piece of timely, well-researched propaganda, it does what it had to do, and forces the viewer to make a latex mould of one's own footprint and take responsibility for our own part in creating an over-trodden planet."
‑ Katherine Monk, Canada.com
"It should be essential viewing, particularly in high schools and universities, whence the next generation of policy makers will one day emerge, hopefully more enlightened than we have been."
‑ Michael Posner, Globe and Mail
"Revolution is a such a neck-breakingly random series of connected concerns, it amounts to a Whole Sick Earth Catalogue, a primer of sorts."
‑ Jim Slotek, Jam! Movies
"A well-meaning yet disjointed effort that often seems more like a crusader's travelogue than documentary."
‑ Linda Barnard, Toronto Star