Spiders
SPIDERS centers on mutant spiders that fall to earth from a disabled Soviet space station. With New York City threatened to be overrun, it's up to transit supervisor Jason Cole and health inspector Rachel Cole to save their daughter and prevent the colossal Queen Spider from uniting with her eggs and creating an army of massive killer spiders. (c) Millennium Entertainment

"It's right in the middle ground as a mediocre missed opportunity with moderately respectable special effects."
"Doesn't have the budget, the talent, or the ingenuity to really explore the potential of the premise."
‑ Brian Orndorf, Blu-ray.com
"What has happened to America's cheesy film industry? Where is the pride of our grade-Z filmmakers? Does no one care anymore about making decent bad movies?"
‑ MaryAnn Johanson, Flick Filosopher
"It was directed by Tibor Takacs. Oh, you don't know him? Well then you didn't watch his earlier stab at cinema, Mansquito, which is the greatest TV movie of all time."
‑ Dave White, Movies.com
"Spiders 3D is something that surely should have went directly to the Sy-fy channel, premiering some Saturday night at 9:00 after a marathon of insect features like Mansquito, Ice Spiders, Camel Spiders, Spiders...you get my drift."
‑ Matt Donato, We Got This Covered
"Only slightly better than a SyFy Channel monster movie, but you watch those too, I bet."
‑ Scott Weinberg, FEARnet
"Evoked for me pleasant childhood memories of watching such "giant monsters on the loose" B-movies as "Them!," "Tarantula" and "The Giant Spider Invasion." Excellent special effects."
‑ Fr. Chris Carpenter, Movie Dearest