Squirrels to the Nuts
Squirrels to the Nuts
A married Broadway director (Owen Wilson) implores a call girl to turn her life around while the star of his latest production (Rhys Ifans) makes a play for his wife (Kathryn Hahn) in this ensemble comedy from director Peter Bogdonavich. Jennifer Aniston, Cybill Shepherd, Will Forte, and Lucy Punch co-star. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi

"A hysterical screwball fantasia that openly steals from Lubitsch, Hawks, Capra and Sturges, and wants to be caught with its fingers in the till."
‑ Robbie Collin, Daily Telegraph
"Apart from reminding us of his well-documented affection for Ernst Lubitsch and the Hollywood comedies of the 1940s, [Bogdanovich] doesn't have anything to tell us - even after all this time away from the big screen."
‑ Nicholas Barber, BBC.com
"This may not be up to the standards of that wonderful age, but it is a good reminder of all those great movies and Bogdanovich has created a humorous homage."
‑ Jo-Anne Titmarsh, HeyUGuys
""She's Funny That Way" is manufactured, sweet and unpretentious, but like candy floss, we got tired of it before it was done, and it contains next to no nutritional value."
‑ Jessica Kiang, The Playlist