Stealth
The latest innovation in high-tech defense hardware turns out to have a very dangerous mind of its own in this action thriller. Kara Wade (Jessica Biel), Henry Purcell (Jamie Foxx), and Ben Gannon (Josh Lucas) are three highly ranked U.S. Navy pilots who are part of a top-secret project involving the next generation of stealth fighter technology, the Talon Jet. Wade, Purcell, and Gannon are surprised when their commander, Captain George Cummings (Sam Shepard), introduces them to the new member of their team -- "Edi," an "extreme deep invader" developed as part of the… More

"If we're going to be fighting the war on terror in perpetuity, could we at least get better movies out of it?"
‑ Ed Halter, Village Voice
"Aiming to join the Jerry BruckheimerJerry Bruckheimer/Michael BayMichael Bay school of American movie war games, Stealth is just too dumb to make the grade."
‑ Robert Koehler, Variety
"...a crude Jerry Bruckheimer knock-off with a laughably insipid script..."
‑ Cole Smithey, ColeSmithey.com
"It's basically the videogame version of Top Gun... on steroids!"
‑ JoBlo, JoBlo's Movie Emporium
"A technical marvel, but an uninvolving failure at an emotional level."
‑ Brian Webster, Apollo Guide
"Cohen undermines his own effort to make a 21st century Top Gun by using so many quick cuts and zooms that we can't even appreciate the action sequences. I almost got motion sickness."
‑ Richard Roeper, Ebert & Roeper
"Stealth manages to be so ridiculously unconvincing you think you're watching a live-action version of last year's sublime action-movie puppet satire Team America."
‑ Geoff Pevere, Toronto Star
"Memorable for being forgettable."
‑ Doris Toumarkine, Film Journal International
"Undoubtedly a perfect example of everything that's wrong with contemporary action flicks, although the movie isn't quite as bad as it's been made out to be."
‑ David Nusair, Reel Film Reviews
"Ends up resembling its robot plane: fast, sleek, soulless and monotone."
‑ Chris Carle, IGN Movies
"It's not new. It's not interesting. I wish it would go away."
‑ Stephen Hunter, Washington Post
"Rob Cohen's airborne adventure Stealth commits the cardinal sin for an action movie: It's very, very dull."
‑ Moira MacDonald, Seattle Times
"Neither entertaining nor exciting, the dumb and noisy Stealth will hopefully live up to its name by fading quietly from movie theaters."
‑ Russ Breimeier, Christianity Today
"... a chocolate-coated mothball, tasty enough on the outside but unsafe to swallow..."
‑ Kevin A. Ranson, MovieCrypt.com
"I went into this film not expecting much. I was pleasantly surprised."
‑ Robert Roten, Laramie Movie Scope