Surf's Up

"Not a comedy tsunami, just consistent ripples of laughs and good vibes."
‑ , TIME Magazine
"If you have to see one penguin movie, this is it."
‑ James Berardinelli, ReelViews
"O estilo mockumentary confere charme a esta animação, que também se beneficia da dublagem perfeita de Bridges e de uma técnica impressionante (a animação de fluidos é fabulosa)."
‑ Pablo Villaca, Cinema em Cena
"I'm still waiting for animation to go beyond talking animals and simplistic premises with almost take away value. I guess I'll have to sit on the fence with this one..."
"Kids will dive into penguin adventure, dude."
‑ Sandie Angulo Chen, Common Sense Media
"It's probably not the kind of animated adventure that's going to garner Oscar talk, but it's a good-hearted, old-fashioned, family-friendly tale."
‑ Richard Roeper, Ebert & Roeper
"Not exactly awash in cleverness, but it is good clean fun for the family."
‑ Claudia Puig, USA Today
"The [filmmakers were] hard-pressed to come up with enough story for even an old-time six-minute cartoon short."
‑ Jim Lane, Sacramento News & Review
"I was prepared to bash another penguin movie for hopping on the bandwagon, but this one adds enough for me to put those worries to rest."
‑ Jeff Bayer, The Scorecard Review
"ena periorismenon dynatotiton kinoymeno, poy kanei ayto akribos poy yposhetai, horis polla-polla"
‑ Joseph Proimakis, Movies for the Masses
"Deeply uncool! At least the too-cute penguins don't dance."
‑ Maitland McDonagh, Time Out New York
"Surf's Up is quite surprisingly good, going for the subtle chuckle where Happy Feet opted for show-stopping spectacle."
‑ Rob Salem, Toronto Star
"This is not just another penguin movie."
‑ Steve Biodrowski, ESplatter
"Surf's Up belongs to that refreshing group of animated films that suffuse enough adult humor to bypass the children's radar but hit mom and dad right in the funny bone."
‑ Brandon Fibbs, Colorado Springs Gazette
"It's fun for a while, but the script doesn't have the structure to sustain 85 minutes."
‑ Paul Byrnes, Sydney Morning Herald