Sushi Girl
SUSHI GIRL centers on the compelling character of a man called "Fish," just released after six years in jail after successfully not ratting on those involved in the robbery that sent him to prison. The night he is released, the men he protected with silence celebrate his freedom with a congratulatory dinner. The meal is a lavish array of sushi, served off the naked body of a beautiful young woman. The sushi girl seems catatonic, trained to ignore everything in the room, even if things become dangerous. Sure enough, the unwieldy thieves can't help but open old wounds in an attempt… More

"We can't all be Quentin Tarantino, but that doesn't stop some people from trying."
‑ Rob Salem, Toronto Star
"The real shock of Sushi Girl is how it manages to hold interest despite its familiar moves, working to build a grim personality of its own. Saxton and Pfaff have managed to pull off an entertaining picture."
‑ Brian Orndorf, Blu-ray.com
"Sushi Girl is intermittently stylish and relatively technically competent but so painfully derivative that it's at times embarrassing to watch. Saxton really loves his Tarantino and if you do too you may marginally tolerate this violent piece of fodder."
‑ Richard Haridy, Quickflix
"The power of great performances; Sushi Girl had me hooked from beginning to end, and I can't wait to see it again."
‑ Mark Bell, Film Threat
"There's nothing wrong with paying homage to a film that went before (Reservoir Dogs), if you make it clear that's what you're doing. I never got that vibe with "Sushi Girl.""
‑ Paul Chambers, Movie Chambers