That's My Boy

"The basic joke keeps on giving and the sweetness of the parent-child bonding scenes plays well."
‑ Ben Kenigsberg, Time Out
"Sandler's latest wicked pissah, a paean to let-it-all-hang-out party-guy sloppiness..."
‑ Nick Pinkerton, Village Voice
"There is nothing creative, amusing, valuable or interesting about Sandler's work. That's My Boy isn't the worst film I have ever seen; it's just one of the saddest and most exhausting."
‑ Richard Haridy, Quickflix
"Crass comedy That's My Boy adds close-to-the-knuckle raunchiness to Sandler's usual mix of stupidity and sentimentality."
‑ Jason Best, Movie Talk
"I waited until 'tight Tuesdaday' to see it. It was the worst $11.50 I've ever spent. I've bought $11.50 mocktails that gave me more of a buzz than this piece of s---."
‑ Adam Ross, The Aristocrat
"It points you toward the irresistible conclusion that for all his success Sandler feels only contempt for his audience and tremendous insecurity about his own stature in the comedy universe."
‑ Andrew O'Hehir, Salon.com
"If someone told you about almost every joke in That's My Boy, you would think they were either a sociopath or a budding serial killer."
‑ James Rocchi, MSN Movies
"This crude and unfunny comedy is easily the worst movie of 2012."
‑ John Hanlon, Big Hollywood
"[M]ay be the most repulsive movie I've ever seen... [L]ike the evil Mirror Universe version of Ted."
‑ MaryAnn Johanson, Flick Filosopher
"That's My Boy serves as a morally bankrupt reminder that Sandler, much like many of us, has no interest in changing his ways."
‑ Sam Fragoso, Fan The Fire
"Surprisingly mean-spirited from start to finish."
‑ Rafer Guzman, Newsday
"Vulgar, tasteless, mean-spirited and most offensive of all--not funny."
‑ Richard Roeper, Richard Roeper.com
"Yet again Adam Sandler has taken a fairly clever concept for a broad comedy and just detonated it with some of the stupidest, most repetitive gags imaginable."
‑ Tim Grierson, Deadspin
"That's My Boy isn't as bad as expected. Don't get me wrong - it's a terrible movie - but it's occasionally funny in spite of itself."
‑ Matt Neal, The Standard
"That's My Boy isn't just the worst film of 2012, it's one of the most morally reprehensible comedies of all time, a disgusting movie you should stay far, far away from."
‑ Jonathan Lack, We Got This Covered