The 11th Hour
"The 11th Hour" is the last moment when change is possible. The film explores how we've arrived at this moment -- how we live, how we impact the earth's ecosystems, and what we can do to change our course. Featuring ongoing dialogues of experts from all over the world, including former Soviet Prime Minister Mikhail Gorbachev, renowned scientist Stephen Hawking, former head of the CIA R. James Woolsey and sustainable design experts William McDonough and Bruce Mau in addition to over 50 leading scientists, thinkers and leaders who discuss the most important issues that face our… More

"It's not a movie with a lot of answers, but The 11th Hour does push the debate further down the road."
‑ Roger Moore, Orlando Sentinel
"The movie needed to reflect its own lesson: Less would have been more."
‑ Lisa Kennedy, Denver Post
"A cautionary tale sounding the alarm that we're close to the tipping point of wholesale ecological disaster, if not already irreversibly past it."
‑ Kam Williams, NewsBlaze
"Too scattershot to land any effective punches."
‑ Helen OHara, Empire Magazine
"What is there to say about The 11th Hour? There's absolutely nothing wrong with it. It does exactly what it sets out to do."
‑ Ken Hanke, Mountain Xpress (Asheville, NC)
"No matter what time it is in the grand, cosmic scheme of things, The 11th Hour arrives about a day late and an eco-dollar short of An Inconvenient Truth"
‑ Bruce Newman, San Jose Mercury News
"The montage rolls inexorably forward, pitched somewhere between Koyaanisqatsi and An Inconvenient Truth."
‑ Kelly Vance, East Bay Express
"...feels like something we've all seen and heard before."
‑ John J. Puccio, Movie Metropolis
"While it's a well-constructed doc, full of relevant information and geared toward those people who still might be fence-sitters on the subject, there's something missing... a sense of maddened outrage."
‑ Marc Savlov, Austin Chronicle
"...deserves credit for passion and good intentions..."
‑ Jim Lane, Sacramento News & Review
"For all its scare tactics, The 11th Hour simply isn't that compelling, and we're talking about the end of the world here."
‑ Connie Ogle, Miami Herald
"As much as for what it says, the film is important for how it says it, in a manner that is easy to understand and hard to ignore."
‑ Mike Scott, Times-Picayune
"A heavy dose of hysteria along with copious scientific data means that, even at 90 minutes, it can feel unwieldy and quite overwhelming. Still, if you're able to handle the pace, it is in the end, a positive eye-opener."
‑ Stella Papamichael, BBC.com
"On a subject as grand as the planet, we need expert testimony. That's what The 11th Hour delivers. Finally. The film's power is its objective and authoritative declarations."
‑ Adam Fendelman, HollywoodChicago.com
"It's almost an eco-message companion piece to the recent Iraq documentary, 'No End in Sight': It relies on the strength and logic of its arguments rather than on appeals to emotion or partisanship to make its points."
‑ John Beifuss, Commercial Appeal (Memphis, TN)